Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 66


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was on the phone. “Gail, I have something to tell you, I found out who my biological parents are”Monica said she hang up the phone as Bobbie came in. “Monica”Bobbie said “Bobbie, Michael not here”Monica said “I came to see you, I could tell at work you have been distracted “Bobbie said “I'm between worrying about the hospital, I decided to find out who my parents are “Monica said “Did you find them”Bobbie ask “Yes, His a doctor in Pine Valley and she was a nurse “Monica said “That's great, Are you going to met him”? Bobbie ask “Yes, I”m a little scared”Monica said “It's an emotional journey for you”Bobbie said “Yes it is”Monica said “Well I hope it goes well and we will save the hospital “Bobbie said “I hope so “Monica said “Is Alan going with you”Bobbie ask “Yes, How is it going with Cassie “Monica ask “It's different them my relationship was with Carly but we are trying “Bobbie said “Good”Monica said “I can't believe Michael and Sabrina are going to give us another baby”Bobbie said “Me to, Another grandchild “Monica said “Good Luck in Pine Valley “Bobbie said and left.

At Anna/John secrets office-John was working when Dorian came in. “Boss, Why are you here”John ask “I have some information you need to know”Dorian said

At General Hospital-Dr, Lee office-Olivia was lying on the bed as Ned was holding her hand. “With my age what are the risk”Olivia ask “The baby may have some mental health problems “Dr. Lee said “Is there anything we can do”Ned ask “No , I'm sorry “Dr. Lee said “We can handle it”Ned said “I hope so”Olivia said

On the Dock-A man was their looking at the water when Alexis came by and didn't see him and ran into him. “I'm sorry “Alexis said “It's okay”The man said Alexis smile at him and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment