Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 70


“A Accident chance everything”
At General Hospital-AJ and Lydia and Alan and Monica and Sabrina were waiting on news about Michael when Blair and Todd and Dorian came in. “We are here for our daughter Starr Manning she was in a car accident “Blair ask “Yes she still in surgery “Liz said as she came by. “What about the baby”Todd ask “Dr. Webber is looking at the baby “Liz said “Her name is Hope “Blair said “Blair, Starr and Hope will make it”Dorian said “I hope so”Blair said she took Todd hand as Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Tea and Bobbie and John and Ned and Olivia and Dillon as Dr. Drake and Dr Scorpio and Dr. Webber came by. “I have news about Michael, His going to be fine, He just hit his head “Dr. Drake said “Thank God”AJ said “What about Starr and Hope and Cole”Blair ask,”Starr and the baby are going to be fine”Dr. Webber said “Cole”Dorian ask “I could not save him I'm sorry “Dr. Scorpio said “Does Starr know”Blair ask “No, You can see her but try to keep her calm “Robin said “Thanks”Blair said “I want to know who hit my daughter car! How did this happen “Todd yelled “Who's to say it was my son who hit you're daughter car”AJ ask “Todd, Let's go see Starr”Blair said they left as Dr. Lee came by. “I have some new about Tracy match for the Bone Marrow.”Dr. Lee said “Who's a match”Alan ask “Skye is”Dr. Lee said “Is this a joke? I'm a match”Skye ask “No it's no joke and Tracy isn't doing well”Dr.Lee said “Skye, I know you and My mother go back but please do this”Ned said “I want to talk to Tracy first”Skye said and left. 

At Michael room-Michael was wake when Sabrina came running in. “Michael, I was so scared I would lose you”Sabrina said “You may still lose me “Michael said as AJ and Lydia came in. “What do you mean”AJ ask “I was the driver who hit the another car”Michael said “Where you drinking “AJ ask “No texting “Michael said “Michael “Lydia said “I know it was a big mistake. Did anyone die “Michael ask “The boyfriend did”AJ said “No”Michael said ‘It was a accident “Sabrina said “It's not that easy “Michael said 

At Starr room-Starr was lying in bed when Blair and Todd came in. “Starr, You are going to be just fine”Blair said “Mom, Where is Cole and Hope “Starr ask “Hope is just fine, Cole didn't make it, I'm sorry “Blair said ‘No! Starr yelled Blair hug her daughter. ‘Starr, Mommy here”Blair said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment