Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 62


“Quartermaine Family”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were having the family over for breakfast. “I have some news”Monica said “What is it”AJ ask “I hired Felicia to find out who my parents are “Monica said “That's great, Did you find them “Skye ask “Yes you may know them Skye it's Dr. Joe Martin and Helen “Monica said “Wow! I do know Dr. Martin, Before I came to Pine Valley, Helen was all ready had passed, She was a nurse”Skye said “Did you call Joe”AJ ask “I don't think I should call him and say this is you're daughter. I'm going to see him”Monica said “That is a better idea, I will go with you “Alan said “Thanks, Skye would you like to come with us? You know Pine Valley better then anyone “Monica said Skye didn't want to go to Pine Valley she hasn't talked to the Chandler in a long time. Skye went by the bar and pour herself a drink of coffee. Lorenzo came by Skye he could tell she was upset. “Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “I have a lot of baggage in Pine Valley that I haven't deal with, I made a lot of mistakes their. But if you want me to come with you I will go, Monica how are you feelings about this “Skye ask “I have always wondered who my parents are, Knowing my Father is a doctor I like that idea”Monica said “Joe is a wonderful man, Pine Valley love him, He has a lot of children too”Skye said “Do you know them”Monica ask “Yes, I had a relationship with Tad Martin his adopted son, His a player “Skye said “Monica, Just be careful “Ned said “I will, It's nice to keep adding family members to our family, We can't wait to meet you're child”Monica said “Yes another sibling “Kristina said she went outside and Ned followed. 

“Skye, You don't have to go with us”Monica said “No it's okay, Maybe I sure deal with my past so I can close it”Skye said “Yes, How are you doing with Sierra death “Monica ask,”It's been hard not to drink “Skye said “We are here for you Skye “Monica said “Thanks, I'm glad we are close “Skye said “Me too”Monica said 

Outside-Kristina was outside and Ned came by her. “Kristina,I'm sorry I wasn't a good father to you I was on the road a lot and I'm sorry “Ned said “I don't know why I'm jealous I had a good life”Kristina said “It's human to be jealous and I love you “Ned said “I love you to Daddy and I'm going to try”Kristina said “Thanks “Ned said Ned went back inside and Skye came out. “Kristina, Do you want to talk? I know a thing or two about siblings rivalry when my adopted father had his son his heir I was so jealous even though I was the first born I wasn't the heir because I'm a girl but it took a long time to realize that Adam did love me, When he thought I was his daughter it changed when he found out I was stolen but anyway Ned love you Kristina, I remember when you were born”Skye said “Thanks, I know Ned love me but I'm jealous that he quit the road and is married Olivia “Kristina said “Ned want to marry Alexis but Alexis didn't want to get married “Skye said “Thanks Skye “Kristina said “You're welcome, If you need anything you can come to me”Skye said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment