Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 63


“A Quartermaine heir”
At Dorian/Paul-Dorian and Paul were working on the champagne. “You are going to win it's going to be easy no one is running against you”Paarl said “We are going to run this town, We will be so powerful “Dorian said “Yes more The The Quartermaine! Paul said they share a kiss as Dillon came in. “Dillon, It's good to see you “Paul said “So you're running for Mayor, Is that why you came home “Dillon ask “To see you to, I want a relationship with you and you're stepmother and I want power “Paul said “I want a relationship with you to”Dillon said “Thanks it means a lot to me”Paul said “I'm going to take care of a few things “Dorian said and left. 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Alexis and Josslyn were having breakfast together. “Alexis, You were my father best friend, I want a honest answer, How did my father died “Josslyn ask,”It was a accident, The plane crash”Alexis said she decided not to tell Josslyn the truth now that Carly was dead. “I just wish I remembered my father and I miss my mother so much it's hard to see Cassie she looks so much like my mother “Josslyn said ‘Yes she does, Josslyn I'm always here for you “Alexis said “Thanks “Josslyn said “I need to go”Alexis said she left as Cassie walked in. “Josslyn, Are you okay “Cassie ask “Yes it's just hard to see you when you're not my mother but you look like her”Josslyn said as Cassie sit down. “I'm sorry that you lose you're mother and I will never replace her but I can be here for you “Cassie said “I like that”Josslyn said “Good, Do you work”Cassie ask “No I'm just a mother but I sure get a job, Spencer Jr is growing up so fast”Josslyn said “What do you want to do”Cassie ask “I'm not sure but I have a idea”Josslyn said and left. 

At General Hospital-Dr. Lee office-Sabrina was lying on the bed and Michael was holding her hand as Dr. Lee was doing a sonogram. “Do we know what kind of health problems the baby may face “Michael said “Down syndrome and a disabled but we don't know anything yet,The baby could be healthy “Dr. Lee said “Thanks, We just want to be prepared for this “Michael said “We will make sure you are”Dr. Lee said “Thanks “Sabrina said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment