Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 64


At General Hospital-Hayden was working looking at the financial that were coming in from the fundraising when Monica and Alan came in. “Thanks for coming, I been looking at the financial that have came in from the fundraising and the one we are about to have, It's not enough to save the hospital “Hayden said “So what sure we do”Monica ask “We have to save this hospital “Alan said “I have a couple ideas, We could merging with another hospital or I do have a family friend in Llanview she could help us, She has a lot of money “Hayden said “Let us think about it, We are going out of town for a while “Monica said “Sure, I just don't think we sure wait to long for this “Hayden said “We will not,”Alan said they left. 

At Lila Rae/Maxie office-Lila Rae was working when Josslyn came in. “Jose, What are you doing here”Lila Rae ask “I want to go back to work. Do you have a job “Josslyn ask “I do need a assistant, I'm not sure if Maxie needs anything but I do”Lila Rae said “I will take it “Josslyn said “Good, Let's get you a office “Lila Rae said 

At The Haunted Starr-Lorenzo was their alone when Mateo came in. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “You're going to need me brother “Mateo said “Why do you say that? Is something going down “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I'm sorry about the past, I hate myself for hurting you, She wasn't worth it,Mateo said “Sophia would be alive if it wasn't for you, But I will let it go”Lorenzo said “Good. Julian Jerome is coming to town”Mateo said “I have heard about him, We can handle it”Lorenzo said as Lorenzo Jr came in. “Mateo, This is my son Lorenzo Jr, He works for me”Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you “Lorenzo Jr said “You're uncle is going to work with us”Lorenzo said “Good”Lorenzo Jr said 

On a Jet-A man was on the jet with a woman. “You are going to win this “The woman said “I hope so, With you on my side, I'm glad we found our way back together “The man said “Me too “The woman said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment