Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 65


At Blair nightclub-Blair was setting it up for the opening when Dorian came in. “Blair, The club looks great “Dorian said “Thanks, We are opening it tonight “Blair said “I will be their “Dorian said “I'm glad you're here, You can tell me the story about how you meet Paul “Blair said “I met Paul when I left Llanview”Dorian said “Do you love him”Blair ask “We are a great match, We both want the same thing “Dorian said “I do hope you get what you want”Blair said “You too, Is Starr coming to join us here”Dorian ask “Yes, Starr is driving here with Cole and Hope “Blair said “I'm glad you're here and done with Todd, I will be back “Dorian said and left as a man came in. “I thought she would never leave “He said and kiss her. 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of her and Adam and Stuart. Skye was feeling a little sad when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask he sit down by Skye. “I found a picture of myself when I was a little girl with Adam and Stuart “Skye said she show Lorenzo the picture. “You were a cute little girl “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Skye said “Why are you sad by looking at this picture”Lorenzo ask “Thinking of my childhood does that”Skye said “Skye, Adam can't hurt you anymore “Lorenzo said “Adam didn't hurt me that much as she did “Skye said “Whom,”Lorenzo ask “My adoption mother, Anyway I don't want to talk about this anymore they're a new club opening up today and I want to go”Skye said “Sure we can go”Lorenzo said

A Sabrina /Michael-Sabrina was home take care of the children when there was a knock on the door it was Lydia. “Lydia, Come in. Michael not here”Sabrina said “I came to see you, I heard about the baby, Do you want to talk”Lydia ask “Yes, I could talk to someone, I'm worrying about my age and The baby “Sabrina said “It is scary but this baby has the support, I was you're age when I had Piper ,AJ and I were scared but we got thoughts it , This baby will have support and lots of doctor in his or her life, You and Michael are not alone “Lydia said “Thanks, This was a surprise but it's going to be worth it “Sabrina said “Yes it is “Lydia said “Thanks for coming over “Sabrina said “Anytime you just called me,”Lydia said and left. 

At a private island-A mansion-Sierra was their outside on a walk she had been enjoying her stay at the island she missed her family but if the twins were dead why go back. Luis was very nice to her and they have been getting close. Luis came by. “Sierra, Dinner ready “Luis said “Yes Daddy “Sierra said they went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment