Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 69


“A Quartermaine Returns”
At Blair Nightclub-Brooklyn just finished singing and Ned went up to her. “Brooklyn, I didn't know you were coming to town “Ned said “I want to surprise you, I have just finished my tour “Brooklyn said “You sounds great up there,”Ned said “Thanks “Brooklyn said Kristina and Olivia came by. “Sis, It's good to see you “Kristina said “You too, Who are you “Brooklyn ask,”This is Olivia my wife “Ned said “I didn't know you were married”Brooklyn said “Either did I , They are also having a baby together “Kristina said “I can tell,,Welcome to the family, Kristina let's go get a drink “Brooklyn said they left. “Are you okay with Brooklyn here”Olivia ask “I'm just surprised that all I sure call Monica and see why AJ ran out of here”Ned said he left. 

At Skye/Lorenzo table-Lorenzo and Skye were having dinner with Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Lila Rae and Mateo and Gabriel and Tea. “Gabriel do you have any children “Skye ask “No”Gabriel said “Not yet, Skye and Lorenzo we are sorry about Sierra “Mateo said “Yes”Gabriel said “Thanks, So Gabriel what do you do”Skye ask ‘I used to be a supermodel “Gabriel said “You are very beautiful “Skye said “Thanks, What do you do”Gabriel ask,”I'm in the middle of opening my own magazine, Lila Rae also had one”Skye said “That's great”Gabriel said “Tea, Are you okay”Mateo ask “I just hate that Todd gets to walk free from killing my husband “Tea said “Todd and Blair did leave off in a hurry “Lorenzo said “Yes”Tea said “Lorenzo Jr , How is The haunted Starr “Skye ask “Good, I have news Gina is going to run it with me”Lorenzo Jr said “Really? You two are getting serious “Skye said “I care for you're son”Gina said “Don't hurt him”Skye said “I will not”Gina said “So you just have three children “Gabriel ask “Yes and two between us and stepchild “Lorenzo said Ned came by the table. “Skye, Their been a accident, We have to get to the hospital it's Michael “Ned said “No let's go”Skye said 

Bobbie/John table-Bobbie and John were having a drink. “It's been hard without Carly but having Cassie here make it better “Bobbie said “I miss so much time with our daughter because of Sonny and I regret it and I will not let it happen again with Cassie”John said “Carly loved you “Bobbie said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Bobbie, John , Michael been in a car accident “Skye said “No”Bobbie said they left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment