Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 54


“Dorian Lord For Mayor”
At General Hospital-Alan was talking to Monica about Tracy. “We will find match we have to “Monica said “Yes we do”Alan said as Skye and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr came by. “Daddy. What is the family emergency “Skye ask “It's Tracy her cancer is getting worst and she needs a bone marrow “Alan said “You want me and my children to be testing to save Tracy after everything she done to me”Skye ask’”Skye, Tracy has apologized to you and hate what she did”Alan said “Alright. We will be tested “Skye said “Thanks, AJ and Michael are being tested to”Alan said Skye and the children left. “I'm going to check on Tracy”Monica said she left. 

At Carly's old nightclub-Blair was their looking around when Lorenzo came in. “Do you own this club”Blair ask “My late wife did”Lorenzo said “You look so familiar , Anyway my name is Blair Cramer and I'm interested in buying you're club”Blair said “I'm willing to listen to you're offer “Lorenzo said “Good”Blair said 

At General Hospital -Tracy's room-Tracy was scared about dying when Monica came in. “Tracy, How are you “Monica ask “How I'm ! I'm dying “Tracy yelled “You're Not dying you will fight this you're a Quartermaine and you don't back down from a fight “Monica said as Alan came in. “What's going on”Alan ask “You're sister is giving up”Monica ask “My sister Tracy doesn't give up , Tracy I know it's scary but you will beat this , The whole family is being tested “Alan said “Everyone “Tracy ask “Yes, AJ and Skye and the children “Alan said “I guess I'm dying after all”Tracy said “Oh Tracy, You're not”Alan said he kiss Tracy on the forehead. “You need a distraction”Alan said he turn on the Tv. 

At The Park-It was all set up for a press conference and reported were their as Paul came out. “I'm glad you're all here today my wife Doran Lord Hardly has announced to make”Paul said as Dorian took the stage. “Thanks you, I'm hope to be you're mayor in this town that I came to love as I been here with my husband, I hope you voted for me”Dorian said 

At General Hospital-Tracy room-Tracy was lying in bed she watched it with Monica and Alan. “Who is this woman “Alan ask “It sounds like trouble “Monica said “Yes it does “Tracy said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment