Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 32”


At the Garden~Clinton hotel room~ He was on the phone. " I want to see my children, Colby you can't keep then from me"Clinton said and hang up. 

Downstairs~ Dimitri came in. "Cassandra"Dimitri said "Why didn't you tell me about Bradford being in town"Cassie ask "Why do you care? It's just business"Dimitri said "Your right I don't"Cassie said " I have some news my father may have another son"Dimitri said "Really"Cassie ask "Yes"Dimitri said Clinton came down. "Clinton I need you to fill out this paperwork"Cassie said "What is your name"Dimitri ask "Dear this is my guest Clinton Wentworth my fiance Dimitri Cassadine"Cassie said "This is the man who is clam to be my brother"Dimitri said "Look I don't want to be your brother I was raise a Wentworth a powerful family"Clinton said "Yes the Wentworth our powerful but I will ported my empire and my family money I have children to think about"Dimitri said " I don't want to chance my last name no matter what happened"Clinton said "Well I'm glad we agree on that"Dimitri said

At Skye/Rae magazine~ Skye came in. "Mother, What is it"Skye ask "Our magazine is in trouble"Rae said "I know so I called someone to help us she will be here later"Skye said "So you and Langston are getting close"Rae ask "Yes she wants to move here I'm so glad she a part of my life I'm just scared I may lose it"Skye said "You will not lose it"Rae said " I love all my children I will do anything for them 'Skye said "Same here"Rae said a woman came in. "Skye"The women said "Yes come in you remember my mother Rae Cummings this is Kate Howard" She is going to help us with the magazine"Skye said "Yes I do this is a great idea"Rae said "Yes as long as I can see my children this magazine can't take over my life anymore"Kate said "It will not"Skye said

At Bradford he was there with his children Amanda and Ruby and Cal. "Why did we move to this town"Amanda ask "It's a great place to grow up I did"Bradford said "What about school"Ruby ask "We Daddy we have to finish school. Amanda said "They're a great school here in this town"Bradford said

At General Hospital~ Clinton and NIkolas were there getting ready for the DNA test. "If I'm your father I want to know you"Nikolas said " I loved my father who raised me I'm keeping his last name no matter what"Clinton said " I understand"Nikolas said Lila ran into them, "Sorry' Lila said "It's okay 'Nikolas said "Clinton Wentworth"Lila ask "Yes that me, Lila Quartermaine" Clinton ask "Yes , So your in town" Lila ask "Yes" Clinton said "You to know each other"Nikolas ask "Yes ELQ did business with Clinton father all the time" Lila said "Yes we did" Clinton said "We sure go" Lila said and left. "So I hear you have children" Nikolas ask "Yes I do my ex-wife is making it hard for me to see them"Clinton said "I'm sorry"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment