Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 21”



In Llanview~ Country club~ outside~ Skye and Jax were talking."Jax why did you do that"Skye ask "This is a lot for Langston to take it you know how she feels"Jax said "You're right it's a lot to take it"Skye said

inside~"Langston whatever you want I'm here for you"Ford said "it's not just that I don't want to hurt Dorian"Langston said Dorian came by. "Langston if you want to know Skye I will understand I love you nothing will chance that"Dorian said

At Port Charles~ Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie did not feel well. "Darling are you okay"Dimitri ask "No something is wrong with the baby's"Cassie said "Let's take you to General hospital"Dimitri said "What about you're meeting"Cassie ask "It can wait now let's go"Dimitri said they left.

At Lucky/Liz~"Liz I want to do right by you I want to remarry you"Lucky said "I do too let's do it at our church"Liz said "Yes 'Lucky said

At Llanview~Country club~ Skye and Jax came inside when Skye phone rang it was Lila. "Lila how are you"Skye ask Lila told Skye about Cassie. "Oh no I will be right there"Skye said and hang up. "What is it"Jax ask as Langston and Ford and Dorian came by. "It's Cassie she was rush into the hospital this morning they may have to take the baby's out today Cassie was fine today when I talk to her if she lose the baby -Aubrey will die to"Skye said "Let's go home"Jax said "I'm sorry Langston but I have to be there for Cassie this time"Skye said " No I get it and I want to go with you"Langston said "That great I really want to get to know you"Skye said "I will get the jet ready"Jax said "Dorian thanks for raise Langston"Skye said "You're welcome I will not stand in you're way but I would like to go with you maybe I can help you're daughter"Dorian said "Sure"Skye said they left.

At Port Charles~ Warren/Lorenzo/Chandler oil company~ they were a hit making a lot of money with the oil when Bradford came in. "Can I help you"Warren ask " I'm Bradford Barrington I would like to do business with you"Bradford said "What is it"Warren ask "Dimitri Cassadine want to go into the oil business with me but I want to work with you"Bradford said "What is you're problem with Dimitri"Warren ask "We share a history"Bradford said "Let me guess Cassie"Warren said "Something like that" Bradford said

No comments:

Post a Comment