Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 24”

At the Garden~ Bradford came by there table. "Bradford you're in town"Lila ask "Yes I'm back for business you sure watch ELQ it will not be around long"Bradford said "You will not destroy ELQ my grandfather work hard for"Lila said "Watch"Bradford said "Where is you're wife"Lila ask "She left me"Bradford said he left. Rae and AJ came by. "Langston I want you to meet Rae my mother and AJ my brother"Skye said "Nice to meet you"AJ said "You to:"Langston said "Rae and Skye went to talk. "How are you doing"Rae ask "It's going good but I'm trying not to push I want a relationship with her"Skye said "You will just don't push it"Rae said " I know"Skye said she went back to the table. "Jax is everything okay" What did Carly want"Skye ask " I will tell you later let's go back to the hospital"Jax said "Our you sure"Skye ask "Yes" Jax said

At General hospital~ Cassie room~ Cassie did not feel well. "Dimitri"Cassie said "Darling what is it"Dimitri ask " I don't feel well"Cassie said Dr.Hardy came in. "Let me look at you"Dr.Hardy said " I will go check on Aubrey"Dimitri said and left.

At Kristina/Chandler~ Kristina was take care of Bliss when Alexis came in. "How is my granddaughter"Alexis ask "Great, I'm getting her ready for the park do you want to come"Kristina ask "Sure" Alexis said they left.

At the Church~ Liz and Lucky were there set a date for their wedding. "How about in 3 weeks" Lucky ask " I would love it hopefully all my grandchildren will be there" Liz said "Yes" Lucky said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica phone rang. "Hello Monica I will see you soon"The person said "Who is this"Monica ask the person hang up as Warren came in. "Warren I you to be honest with me have you hear from David"Monica ask "No why"Warren ask " I just got a phone call it was a man voice on it sound like David"Monica said " I'm sorry but I haven't hear from him" Warren said :" I believe you"Monica said

At General Hospital~ The family came in. "Dimitri, How is Cassie"Skye ask "She not good Dr. Hardy is with her now"Dimitri said "What happened"Jax ask "I don't know"Dimitri said .Dr Hardy came by. "What is wrong with Cassie"Skye ask "Cassie has a blood clot in her lungs I'm going to put her on some pills"Dr.Hardy said "Can Cassie breast feed"Skye ask "No not with this.Dr.Hardy said "Just save the women I love"Dimitri said " I will , It will help if Cassie goes for a walk"Dr.Hardy said " I will do that"Dimitri said "Do you know how the surgery is doing"Jax ask "Not yet.Dr.Hardy said

Mom our you okay with this" Langston ask "Yes I'm fine I just don't want you to get hurt"Dorian said " I will not get hurt I kind of like it here"Langston said "Me to"Dorian said

No comments:

Post a Comment