Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 40

At Josslyn/Tommy~ "Tommy do you want to get marry"Josslyn ask " I been thinking why don't we raise our children together"Do we really have to get marry" We love each other anyway"Tommy said "Your right" Josslyn said "Our you okay"Tommy ask "Yes I love you" Josslyn said 

At the Garden~ Cassie was show Dimitri the space she wanted to use for her office. "Our you sure about this"Dimitri ask "Yes that way I can run both my hotel and the store why not"Cassie ask "It's just small"Dimitri said "You don't think it will work"Cassie ask "Let's keep looking"Dimitri said "Find 'Cassie said

At Skye/Rae magazine~ Skye office~ Kate was working when Jax came in. "Sorry I was looking for Skye"Jax said "She not here it's good to see you"Katie said "You to"Jax said Skye came in. "Skye there you are I thought we could meet for lunch"Jax said "Sorry I have somethings to take care of why don't we meet for dinner"Skye ask "Sure" Jax said he left. "Skye your very lucky 'Kate said " I know"Skye said

At General Hospital~ Anna and David Hayward came in. "It's time for the baby to come"Anna said "Let's get you in a room"Monica said " I want nothing but the best for my son or daughter"David said " We will"Anna said

At Duke/Faith~ "So what kind of trouble do you have plan for the people of Port Charles"Duke ask "Oh it's going to be fun"Faith said

At Emily/Zander~ "Emily can I ask you something"Zander ask "Sure"Emily said "You don't want to be with me do you " you still love Nikolas? Zander ask "Yes I do I'm sorry"Emily said "No it's okay I sure of saw this coming"Zander said "It's over isn't it"Emily ask "Yes"Zander said 'Can we just raise Angle together"Emily ask "Yes we can"Zander said He kiss Emily goodbye.

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Alex came in from the last day of school. "How was your last day"Cassie ask "It was great mother"Alex said
"Really"Cassie ask "Mother why do you look sad"Alex ask "Your just grow up so fast, Do you really want to go to camp"Cassie ask "Yes I do"Alex said "So you will go after the wedding' Cassie said Dimitri came in. "Alex how was your last day"Dimitri ask "Great I can't wait for camp"Alex said "Good"Dimitri said Alex left the room. "Oh my little boy is grow up"Cassie said "Yes he is, I have a surprise for you"Dimitri said "Really"Cassie ask "Yes follow me"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment