Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 39”

At General Hospital~ Monica came in and ran into David Langston. "Why are you here"Monica ask "To get my old job back"David said "I don't think so we don't need a new doctor"Monica said "You know I'm a good doctor"David said "You were"Monica said "Our you push me away because you feel something for me"David ask "No"Monica said

At Liz room~ Laura and Edmund and Dimitri were there. "Mother I'm so sorry"Edmund said " Me to"Dimitri said "Thanks both of you I know you both were not crazy about me having a child"Liz said "We just didn't want anything to happen to you but we never wanted this"Edmund said "No"Dimitri said " I need to be alone"Liz said they boys left. "Liz you and Lucky will get through this"Laura said "Yes we will" Liz said Laura left as Emily came in. "Liz I'm so sorry about the baby"Emily said "Thanks I really wanted her"Liz said " I know"Emily said

At the Garden~ Dimitri came in to meet Cassie for breakfast. "How is your mother"Cassie ask "Not good it's sad"Dimitri said "Yes it is"Cassie said "Darling I must say you did a great job with this hotel"Dimitri said he kiss her hand. "Thank you"Cassie said Clinton came in and look at Cassie they went to there table and a waitress came by. " Yes we will have eggs and french toast and I will have coffee and Tea for Cassandra 'Dimitri said the waitress left. "Cassandra"Dimitri said "I'm fine"Cassie said Lorenzo and Casey came in. "So this is Cassie hotel"where is my granddaughter"Casey ask as they went by Dimitri and Cassie table. "Hello Cassie"Casey said "Grandmother Casey"Cassie said "You look great so I hear you two our back together 'Casey said "Yes we our getting marry soon"Dimitri said " Lorenzo you didn't tell me that I hope I can come"Casey said "Sure"Cassie said "Me to" Lorenzo ask "Yes"Cassie said "Cassie why don't we talk"Casey ask they went outside. "You our only coming to the wedding because of your mother' Dimitri ask "Yes I know, You better not hurt Cassie again"Lorenzo said

Outside~ "Cassie I know what you did to Lorenzo "Casey said "I'm sorry if I hurt you"Cassie said " Both you and Lorenzo were in the wrong but did it for the same reason you know Lorenzo loves you as his own"Casey said "I will try"Cassie said "That all I ask"Casey. said they went back inside.

At Althea room~ Skye came in. "Skye it's good to see you"Althea said "I'm here to give you this"Skye said it was a bag with million of dollars in cash. " What is it"Althea ask " Cash I want you to leave town and never come back and leave without telling anyone my secret"Skye said "Fine you have your wish"Althea said "Good leave tonight' Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment