Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 44”

At Carly's~ Bobbie was there. "Our you okay"Bobbie ask " I keep thinking about what I did that night with the triple"Carly said "You did what you had to do"Bobbie said "Yes"Carly said

At the Train Station~
Skye and Jax and Ford and Langston and Rae were waiting to gone when Lorenzo and Casey and Dorian came by, "Casey your in town"Skye ask "Yes I want to be here for Cassie"Casey said "It's good to see you"Skye said "You to"Casey said "Dorian why are you here with Lorenzo"Langston ask "We're getting close"Dorian said "You and Lorenzo! Langston yelled "What"Skye ask " Jealous"Lorenzo ask "No I love my husband"Skye said "You did love me once"Lorenzo said "That was in the past"Skye said

At Dimitri/Cassie vacation house~ Cassie was making sure everything was set. "Darling calm down everything will be perfect"Dimitri said " I want it to"Cassie said Liz and Lorenzo and Dorian and Casey and Jax and Skye and Rae and Ford and Langston and Gabi and Nikolas and Laura and Emily and Lila and Clinton and AJ and Monica and Alan and Warren and Edmund and Floss and Chandler and Kristina and Bliss and Josslyn and the twins and Ric and Alexis and Stefan and Katherine came in.

'Thank you for coming I hope everyone has a great time here"Dimitri said "We will"Josslyn said "Yes"Cassie said "Edmund why is Floss here"Dimitri ask "She claimed that baby is mine the DNA test will be back soon"Edmund said "Oh Edmund"Dimitri said " I know"Edmund said

"This is going to be a long weekend" Warren said "What do you mean by that"Clinton ask "Your new to all this let me fill you in Rae Skye mother sleep with Alan my stepfather"Warren said "Oh is it over"Clinton ask "Yes they ending it but still and Lorenzo was marry to Skye he still love her and then there is Cassie"Warren said "What about Cassie? Oh wait you two share a past"Clinton ask "Yes but she will only love Dimitri no matter how much he hurt her no other man has ever won her heart"Warren said " Oh Yea" Clinton said "Josslyn come see my dress"Cassie said she took Josslyn to a room. "It's beautiful "Josslyn said "Thank you"Cassie said "I'm happy for you and Dimitri"Josslyn said " I hope we can be happy this time"Cassie said " Me to" Josslyn said

Everyone was having dinner together. "This is nice"Cassie said "Yes it is"Skye said "So Dimitri how many house do you have here" Jax ask "Just this house and the guest house"Dimitri said "We sure take a walk after dinner I will show you where we our getting marry"Cassie said 'Yes"Dimitri said " I miss this house we hardly come here"Cassie said "Cassie I love the nursery rooms "Langston said "Thank you"Cassie said "Grandfather after the wedding I'm going to a camp"Alex said "That great"Jax said "Yes it is"Skye said "Yes why don't we go for a walk"Cassie ask they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment