Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 43’



At Lydia/AJ~ They were having dinner with their children when there was knock on the door it was two girls and a boy. "Can I help you"Lydia ask "Aunt Lydia it's Sybil"She said "Come in"Lydia said "Lydia"AJ said "AJ this is my sister children this is my husband AJ and our children Kristine and Edward"Lydia said "Nice to meet you I'm Sybil and this is sister Sam and my brother Wes and Trent"Sybil said "I'm sorry about your mother if there is anything I can do"Lydia said "Can we stay here"Wes ask "Yes you can" Lydia said "Yes we have a lot of room"AJ said

At Liz/Lucky~ Dimitri came in. "How our you mother" Dimitri ask " I want my baby back" Liz said " I wish I could give you the baby back but you have your grandchildren"Dimitri said "Yes it just not the same" Liz said "How are you and Lucky"Dimitri ask "Not good" Liz said "I'm sorry mother"Dimitri said "Thanks for coming over " Liz said "Your welcome if you need anything" Dimitri said " I will call you" Liz said

At the Garden~ Cassie was there waiting for Dimitri to come in she order a drink and look at Clinton and Lila who were having a great time when Dimitri came by. "How is your mother"Cassie ask "Not good, Let's go say Hello to Clinton and Lila"Dimitri said "Sure" Cassie said

At Clinton/Lila table~ " I just got some great news my ex-wife is going to let my children come to Port Charles"Clinton said "I'm happy for you"Lila said "Thanks I'm so happy they're coming home"Clinton said "Yea, I been enjoy this"Lila said " Me to"Clinton said "Clinton, Lila it's nice to see you both"Dimitri said "Thank you Cassie are you all set for the wedding" Lila ask "Almost I hope your coming"Cassie said "Yes both of you"Dimitri said "We will be there" Lila said "Wonderful"Cassie said and they left."So I guess we our going to my sister wedding" Lila said "Yes"Clinton said

Four month later~

At Liz/Lucky ~ "Liz do you want a divorce you been shut me out since you lose the baby" Lucky ask "Yes I do I'm sorry" Liz said " I wish I could take all your pain away I love you" Lucky said " I love you to but it's just to hard" Liz said " I will call Alexis" Lucky said

At Josslyn/Tommy~ She was getting the twins ready for the wedding. "Tommy our you ready" Josslyn ask " I can't go to the wedding the hospital needs me"Tommy said "All right I understand " Josslyn said "Thanks we our a doctor short now that Dr. Hayward is gone he was sure a great doctor"Tommy said "Yes"Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment