Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 29”


At General Hospital~ Langston room~ She was holding her daughter. " Oh I need to pick out a great name for you , How about Gabi"Langston ask as Ford came in. "Look Ford you were wrong our daughter is fine"Langston said "Yes I was wrong I'm sorry"Ford said "It's okay, I pick out a name for her Gabi"Langston said " I love it"Ford said

At Carly room~ "How about John for our son and Jenna for our daughter"Josslyn ask "I love it"Tommy said they share a kiss and Carly look at them thinking she did the right thing. Josslyn and Tommy left the room as Michael came in. "Mother are you okay"Michael ask "Yes I'm"Carly said "What you did for Josslyn is wonderful Mother"Michael said "Thank you"Carly said

At the nursery room~ Josslyn was there with Tommy and Jax. "Thank you for naming you're son John"Jax said "You're welcome when will Grandmother and Grandfather get here"Josslyn ask " I don't know but they will be happy to meet them" You both are lucky" Jax said "We know"Tommy said

At the Nurse station~ Monica came by. "Did you find out who baby that was in the nursery"Monica ask "Yes it was Langston Ford" What a night last night was"The nurse said "Yes" What a night"Monica said

At Langston room~Langston was there with her baby. " I will be the best mother to you I will never lie to you" Langston said as Skye came in. "Come meet my daughter your granddaughter Gabi" Langston said "She beautiful"Skye said "Thank you for find her" Langston said "You're welcome I will do anything for you, You are my daughter"Skye said " I want to raise my baby here" Langston said " I love it"Skye said Lila came in. " I hear about your baby I brought you a gift" Lila said "Thank you Lila come meet your niece Gabi" Langston said

At Chandler/Kristina~ "Do you want to go meet your niece"Kristina ask " I don't know"Chandler said "What is it"Kristina ask " I love our daughter but I get jealous seeing a health child"Chandler said " I feel the same way"Kristina said "It's hard raise Bliss"Chandler said "Yes it is" Kristina said

At David/Anna~They were living together and Anna was pregnant when there was a knock on the door it was Duke. "Duke why are you here"Anna ask "You know I was alive"Duke said "Yes I did , So why are you here"Anna ask "My wife wants to move back here and I just wanted to see you"Duke said "Your marry"Anna ask "Yes I'm"Duke said

No comments:

Post a Comment