Friday, August 12, 2016

All we’d ever need part 4 ch 38”

At General Hospital~
~ Liz and Lucky came in. "My baby is coming" Liz said they went to a delivery room. " I will call the family"Lucky said "No I want you to stay here" Liz said Lucky took Liz hand.

At Edmund~ He came into fine Floss there with a child in her arms. "Floss why are you here"Edmund ask "To tell you I'm sorry for leaving all those years again and this is your child our son"Floss said "This is my son"Edmund ask "yes Thomas"Floss said " I want a DNA test" I'm not sure if I can trust you"Edmund said "All right we will do a test and you will see this is our son, Can we stay here"Floss ask "Yes"Edmund said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ After check on the children Dimitri pick up Cassie. "What are you doing"Cassie ask he lay her on the bed. "I want to make love you to"Dimitri said "Sure just use a condom"Cassie said they made love

At Lila~ Clinton walk Lila home, "Do you want to come in for a drink or not"Lila ask " Lila I want to make things slow"Clinton said "All right" Lila said Clinton left.

At General Hospital~ Liz room~ "Lucky ,Where is the baby" Lucky ask Lucky took Liz hand. "I'm sorry we lose the baby" Lucky said "NO! Liz yelled Lucky hold Liz in his arms.

At Warren~ He came in to fine a man waiting for him. "Hello"Warren ask "Warren it's me your father"David said "Why are you here"Warren ask " To see my son"David said " You know who I was all along didn't you"Warren ask "Yes I know you were my son"David said "Why don't you tell me"Warren ask "Because I didn't want Monica to fine you she didn't want you anyway I did"David said "If you want me you would of told me who you are"Warren said " Look I want to fix the past I'm sorry I made a mistake"David said "Fine you can stay here let me ask do you have a sister"Warren ask "Yes i did but she gone now she was a doctor why"David ask "It's a long story but Toni-Skye daughter Langston was raised by her" Warren said "Oh"David said

The next day~ At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri just got off the phone with Lucky. "What is it"Cassie ask "Mother lose the baby"Dimitri said " Oh no you sure go see her" Cassie said " I will"Dimitri said Alex came in. "Mom today is the last day of school for the summer"Alex said " I know"Cassie said " I have a great summer game for you"Dimitri said "Does it have sports"Alex ask "Yes you will start soon"Dimitri said "Cool"Alex said "Have a great last day"Cassie said Alex left. "You don't like the idea of camp do you" Dimitri ask " No why do you want to sent our son away"Cassie ask "Our son needs to be with children his own age and it's good for him"Dimitri said "But what if he gets sick"Cassie ask "Alexander has been heath for a while you need to let our son go"Dimitri said " I guess"Cassie said "Now I'm going to see my mother I will meet you at the park with the children"Dimitri said " Fine"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment