Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 23”



At General Hospital~ The Nursery room~ Cassie and Dimitri were in the room meeting their children. "We love you so much"Cassie said "Yes we do"Dimitri said the family came in. "Come meet Julian and Piper and Sapphire"Cassie said "There beautiful names"Skye said "Yes they are, Where is Josslyn"Cassie ask "She on her way"Jax said " Oh good"Cassie said "Cassie this is Langston my daughter "Skye said "Nice to meet you, When are you due"Cassie ask "Not for a while"Langston said " Darling let's get you back in bed you need you're rest"Dimitri said "You're right I have a lot to do hire a new nanny to help Rachel"Cassie said they left.

In the hallway~ Josslyn came by. "Lila ,Where is Cassie"Josslyn ask "In her room, Aubrey will be having her surgery soon"Lila said "Thanks , Who are you" Josslyn ask "I'm Langston Skye is my birth mother are we family" Langston ask " No I'm Jax daughter Cassie and I our half sisters" Josslyn said and left. "Langston do you want to stay with Jax and Skye"Ford ask "Yes I do" Langston said Alexander came in with the nanny. "Aunt Lila how is mother"Alexander ask "Fine"Lila said " I miss you"Alexander said " I miss you to this is you're aunt Langston and uncle Robert"Lila said "Nice to meet you"Alexander said and left. Skye and Jax came by. "It's going to be a while till we know if the surgery work, Why don't we get some food"Skye ask 'Sure" Lila said "Sound good" Langston said

Dorian ran into Lorenzo. "Dorian Santi" Lorenzo said "It's Lord, Why are you here" Dorian ask " I live here, you" Lorenzo ask " My adoption daughter found her birth mother here"Dorian said 'Oh what happened in the past stay there" Lorenzo said "Yes"Dorian said

In the nursery room~ Alex was meeting his brother and sisters with Cassie and Dimitri. "This is Julian and Piper and Sapphire:Cassie said "There cute, So they will save Aubrey"Alex ask "Yes they will"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said "Let's get you to bed"Dimitri said as Josslyn came by. "Sorry my phone rang on the way here, There beautiful sis"Josslyn said "Thank you soon you will have you're babies here"Cassie said "Yes I will"Josslyn said

At the Garden~Langston and Ford and Dorian and Lila and Jax and Skye came in. "So this is Cassie hotel"Langston ask "Yes and my daughter Josslyn" Jax said “It looks great"Ford said "yes it does"Dorian said "It was Dimitri first but Cassie stole it from him in their second divorce"Lila said Carly came in. " I need to talk to Carly I be right back"Jax said and left. "Langston I know this is a lot to take in"Skye said "yes it is but I'm fine"Langston said "Good"Skye said she look at Jax. "Our you okay"Langston ask "Yes I'm fine"Skye said "So Skye how many grandchildren do you have now"Dorian ask "Eight so far"Skye said

"Carly how is the pregnancy going" What is it you need to tell me"Jax ask "The pregnancy so fair is fine but I want you to remember I love our daughter I would do anything for her"Carly said " I know you will"Jax said Carly told Jax her secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment