Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 35”

At Skye/Jax~ "How is my granddaughter"Skye ask "She perfect"Langston said "So this is my great Granddaughter" Althea said as she came in. "Who is this"Langston ask "This is my adoption Mother Althea you may go now"Skye said "No ,So this is your bastard child you made with that man"Althea said "It was raped"Skye said "You always been a liar you want to take him from me so you did!! Althea yelled "I think you sure go now"Ford said "Althea I'm no longer a little girl you cant hurt me anymore! Skye yelled Althea left. "I'm sorry"Skye said "Did she hit you"Langston ask "Yes Althea love to drink more then me she brought me from the black marker just to save her marriage and it did not work so she blame me"Skye said "I'm sorry"Langston said "That why I give you away I did not want Althea to hurt you"Skye said "I did have a great childhood yes my parents did not tell me about you and died in a plane crash but Dorian took me in and I'm glad she did' Langston said " Me to"Skye said

At Josslyn/Tommy~ Cassie was there alone with Josslyn and the baby's. "Sis, I'm glad we our alone I have a business idea I want to open a fashion store with you"Cassie said "Cass, As much as I love that and I know you will be great at it but I want to be a mother right now" Josslyn said "What about the hotel"Cassie ask " I will help but at home I hope you understand" Josslyn said "Yes I do"Cassie said John and Jane and Jax and Carly and Michael and Bobbie came in."Where our those baby"Jane ask "They are so cute"Bobbie said "You both would think that"Josslyn said Tommy came out with the twins. "Meet John and Jenna Jacks Hardy"Tommy said "You name him John"John ask "Yes Grandfather" Josslyn said they share a hug. "Cassie how our your children" They must be a handful" Jane said "Yes they are I sue go the nanny need to be off early"Cassie said she left. "Is everything okay"Jax ask "Yes you know Cassie"Josslyn said "Yes, How are you" Jax ask "I'm happy Daddy"Josslyn said "Good" Jax said

At the Police Station~ Stefan was being question. “Come one everyone know you killed Stavors because he marry the women you love"Mac said as Alexis came in. "Don't say anything"Alexis said " I will not"Stefan said "What kind of proof do you have on my client"Alexis ask " A gun with his fingerprints on it"Mac said "That it" Alexis said "So far we our still looking for a body"Mac said "So all you have is a gun with my clint prints on it"Alexis ask "Yes"Mac said "You arrest someone for murder with no body"Alexis ask "We will find it and you can go now just don't leave town" Mac said "what about Dimitri wedding it's going to be in the city"Stefan ask "I'm sorry but no"Mac said "Let's go"Alexis said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri was having a drink when Cassie came in upset. "I'm lose her! The only sister I love ! Cassie yelled
"What is it Darling" Dimitri ask "Have you been drinking"Cassie ask "Yes my uncle stefan was just arrested for murder and Clinton is my brother my family is falling about! So what is your small problem"Dmitri ask "Who did Stefan kill"Cassie ask "Stavors 'Dimitri said "Oh my god! Are you going to help him"Cassie ask "Yes I'm, So what is your small problem with Josslyn maybe I can fix it" Dimitri said "It's not a small problem, never mind! Cassie said Dimitri move closer to Cassie. "I'm sorry I love you Cassandra Rae"Dimitri said and kiss her. "Josslyn wants to be a full time mother yes I'm happy for her she finally has a child but I feel like I'm lose my sister"Cassie said "I'm sorry you always have me"Dimitri said he touch her hair. " I will not let you go this time"Dimitri said he kiss her and they went upstairs to make love when Dimitri phone went off. "Sorry I have to take this"Dimitri said "Of course I will go check on the children"Cassie said she left. "Dame it"Dimitri said he pick up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment