Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 19”



At Pine Valley~ Adams house~ Skye and Jax were about to leave. "Skye I hope everything works out for you"Adam said "Thank you"Skye said "Jax ,You take care of Skye"Adam said " I will"Jax said they left.

At Port Charles~ Office space~ Kristina and Alexis were there. "What do you think of this office"Kristina ask "It's great who is going to be partners with you"Alexis ask " I was hope you would"Kristina said " I love it" Alexis said

At General Hospital~ Carly came in for her appointment and ran into Bobbie. "Carly how are you feeling"Bobbie ask they sit down." All right I'm just glad to be doing this for Josslyn I would do anything for my child"Carly said "Carly what is it"Bobbie ask "I did something to make sure Josslyn would have a child but it was for love nothing else"Carly said she told Bobbie her secret. "Carly I get why you did it "Bobbie said " I just hope Josslyn gets it"Carly said " Me to"Bobbie said

At Christopher~ Warren was there. "How are you doing"Warren ask "Great I like my new place"Christopher said "Good would you like to work with me"Warren ask " No I have a job at Kelly's Christopher said "That great"Warren said

At Skye/Rae magazine~ Cassie came in. "Grandmother what is it"Cassie ask "I need you're help in running the magazine till you're mother comes home"Rae said "All right what is the problem"Cassie ask "Floss left town and we need a new model"Rae said " I have a idea' Cassie said

At Dimitri~ He was working when a man came in. "Bradford Barrington thanks for coming"Dimitri said "You're welcome so why I'm back in town"Bradford ask "To make a lot of money"Dimitri said "I'm listen"Bradford said

At Llanview~ Dorian house~ "Langston I have to tell you something I love you so much"Dorian said " I love you to what is it"Langton ask as Skye and Jax came in. "Skye, Why are you here"Dorian ask "I think you know why I'm here"Skye said "What is going on" Langston ask "Langston I learn something about you're parents when I went to adoption you they were not you're birth parents"Dorian said "They were not my birth parents! Langston said "No I did not want to tell you were already deal with so much so I keep the truth from you it was out of love"Dorian said "So your both my parents" Langston ask "I'm you're mother I was a teenage when I had to you I did not want to give you up"Skye said "Who is my father"Langston ask "It doesn't matter, So you're pregnant"Skye ask "Yes I'm and married to a wonderful man" Langston said "I'm happy for you I wish that we could get to know each other and you have two sisters and a brother we live in Port Charles"Skye said "I'm a child of rape" Langston ask "Yes I'm Sorry I wanted to keep you"Skye said Blair and Starr came in. "What our you doing here"Blair ask "This is my birth mother I need time to deal with this"Langston said

No comments:

Post a Comment