Friday, August 12, 2016

All we’d ever need part 4 ch 34”


At the Garden~ Clinton and Lila were having breakfast together. "So how long will you be staying"Lila ask "I'm not sure why"Clinton ask "I think ELQ and Wentworth company sure do business together take both our company on top"Lila said " I would love this it may work"Clinton said "Good"Lila said "Let's have some champagne"Clinton said "It's early" Lila said " I guess"Clinton said Cassie was watching then when Skye came in. "Cassie our you okay"Skye ask "Yes mother look Lila is falling for Clinton"Cassie said Skye look over. "Oh yes she is"Skye said they went to Clinton and Lila table. "Mother I want you to meet Clinton Wentworth my mother Skye Jacks"Lila said "Clinton Wentworth you were marry to Colby Chandler"Skye said Yes how do you know"Clinton ask "Colby is my adoptive sister"Skye said "Yes ,Well I need to go"Clinton said "Clinton I hope you enjoy your stay in my hotel"Cassie said " I do"Cassie said he left."Mother what was that about" Lila ask "He cheat on Colby more then once I want you to be careful"Skye said "I'm not in love with him we our doing business together that it' Lila said "All right I just don't want you to get hurt"Skye said " I will not" Lila said " As much as I love this I need to go see Josslyn I have a new business idea 'Cassie said "What a day care" Lila ask "Funny but no I want to open a fashion store"Cassie said "What does Dimitri think"Skye ask "His support me he has chance"Cassie said "I'm glad and if you get this store we sure do business with the magazine and your store"Skye said " I Like that how is the magazine"Cassie ask "Great we just hire Kate Howard to help us"Skye said Wow. Katie Howard she is great"Cassie said "Yes"Skye said

At Katherine/Stefan~ there was a knock on the door it was Mac. "Stefan you our under arrest for the murder of Stavros Cassadine"Mac said "Don't say anything I will call Alexis"Katherine said Mac and Stefan left.

At General Hospital~ Nikolas and Gia and Clinton were there. " I have the test back you our Nikolas son"Tony said "Thank you"Gia said "Tony left. " So I guess I'm your son"Clinton said "Yes"Nikolas said " I hope you both get to know each other"Gia said "Maybe"Clinton said Dimitri came by. "Father there you are uncle has been arrested"Dimitri said they left.
" Mother I wish you never told Nikolas I don't want to be a Cassadine"Clinton said "Why not? They're powerful and rich"Gia said "So are we"Clinton said "I did love William but Nikolas had my heart"Gia said

At Skye/Jax~ Jax was wrap a gift when John and Jane came in. "Mother and father I'm glad your here"Jax said "We want to meet our new grandchildren I'm so happy for Josslyn"Jane said "Me to"John said "Yes I have two new healthy grandchildren"Jax said " I thought Josslyn had triples"Jane ask as Skye came in. “The other daughter did not make it Jax said " Oh that is sad", Skye it's good to see you"Jane said "You to"Skye said Langston and Ford and baby Gabie came in. "John and Jane I want you to meet my daughter Langston and her husband Robert and there baby Gabi"Skye said "Nice to meet you"John said "You to, Skye told me about you both" Langston said "Well we sure go see Josslyn"Jax said "Give Josslyn my best"Skye said they left

No comments:

Post a Comment