Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 36”

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was head out when Althea came by. "What are you doing here? I told you to leave"Skye said " I would be nice to me I know your secret"Althea said "I don't have a secret"Skye said "Yes you do about the baby I was there that night you are like me"Althea said "Never, Know what do you want"Skye ask " To be a part of your life or I will tell your secret"Althea said "Fine"Skye said as Jax came by. "Althea why are you doing here"Skye are you okay"Jax ask "Yes We our just talking"Althea said "Yes I just invited Althea to our dinner party"Skye said "Really"Jax ask "Yes it's time to put the past behind us"Skye said "Yes to the future"Althea said and left.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie came back into their bedroom. "How our the children"Dimitri ask "Fine, Well Clinton now run the empire"Cassie ask "No it's still mine we don't lose anything"Dimitri said "That good"Cassie said "Yes and Stefan was released out of jail they have a gun but nobody"Dimitri said "Oh"Cassie said "So where were we"Dimitri ask he kiss Cassie. "I'm not in the mood"Cassie said "Fine we need to plan our wedding anyway"Dimitri said :”Yes"Cassie said "Do you still want to marry me"Dimitri ask "Yes I do"Cassie said

At ElQ~ Lila was working when Clinton came in. " I have papers for you to sign"Clinton said "This is great"Lila said as Monica and Alan and Skye and AJ came in. " I have some news Wentworth company is now going to work with ELQ we will be rich"Lila said "That is great news"Alan said "Yes you been doing a great job at ELQ"Monica said "Yes"AJ said "Yes my baby is"Skye said "Welcome Clinton"Alan said "Thanks"Clinton said

Later that day~ Skye/Jax~ Skye was getting the place ready for a family dinner. "Skye our you sure about having Althea here"Jax ask "Yes I want to let the past go I'm ready I know Althea can't hurt me anymore"Skye said "No she can't"Jax said

At Lila~ Clinton came in. "Thank you for coming with me to my family dinner I hate going alone" Lila said " I know what you mean"Clinton said "Our your children coming to Port Charles" Lila ask "The lawyer our working on it"Clinton said "That good" Lila said

At a Mansion~ Dorian was there looking around " I will take it"Dorian said "Our you sure it's big"The women ask "Yes"Dorian said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ They were getting ready for the dinner at Skye Cassie was chance Julian diaper . " Oh Julian I love you so much"Cassie said she put her son down as Dimitri came in. "Cassandra are you ready"Dimitri ask "Yes, Tomorrow we sure spend the day with our children"Cassie said "Good idea"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment