Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 31”


At the Garden~ Cassie was working at the desk when a man came by. "Can I help you"Cassie ask "Yes I would like a room"The man said "For how long"Cassie ask " For six months maybe more"The man said "You're name is"Cassie ask "Clinton Wentworth 'He said "Wentworth why does that name sound formal to me ? I think my late Grandfather did business with him"Cassie said "What is your grandfather name" Clinton ask "Edward Quartermaine"Cassie said "Yes he did my father is gone to William Wentworth was his name"Clinton said "I'm sorry about your father ,My name is Cassie Cassadine", I hope you enjoy your stay here"Cassie said " I will"Clinton said Bradford came in. "Bradford, Why are you in town"Cassie ask "Dimitri did not tell you? I'm doing busy with him"Bradford said "Just keep it to business only"Cassie said " Scare I will tell your secret"Bradford ask Gia came in and ran into Clinton. "Clinton"Gia said

"Mother why are you here?Clinton ask " I told Nikolas everything he wants a DNA test"Gia said "Why does he had to be my father" I loved William"Clinton said " I know this hurts I'm sorry"Gia said

At Lorenzo~ Skye came in. "Lorenzo ,Why did you want to see me"Skye ask "I'm worry about you Faith Rosco is alive" Lorenzo said "What" Wait how did this happened" You help her didn't you"Skye ask "Yes I help Faith Rosco fake her death"Lorenzo said "Why"Skye ask "To Frame Sonny" Lorenzo said "Of course" Skye said

At Katherine/Stefan~ Nikolas and Alexis and Dimitri and Edmund were there. "We have some great news we our remarry"Stefan said "How did get Stavros to sign the papers"Alexis ask " I took care of it"Stefan said "If this is your way of saying you killed him I will help you"Alexis said "We all will"Nikolas said "Yes a true Cassadine protected their own"Dimitri said "Yes I have some news to"Nikolas said "What is it"Alexis ask "Gia is back in town and with a grown man she is now saying is my son"Nikolas said "What will that make me not the heir"Dimitri ask "No your the heir beside he has money to he was raise by William Wentworth"Nikolas said "Our you doing a DNA test"Stefan ask "Yes"Nikolas said " I hope his a not a Cassadine"Dimitri said "Of course you do"Edmund said

At Anna/David~ Duke and Anna were catch up when Faith came in. "This is my wife Faith Rosco"Duke said "You marry a mob princess"Anna ask "Yes I did we our in love"Duke said "Yes we our congest on your baby"Faith said "Thanks, Do you two have children"Anna ask " I have children with my late ex-wife there coming soon"Duke said "Duke it was great seeing you"Anna said "You to"Duke said

No comments:

Post a Comment