Friday, August 12, 2016

All we’d ever need part 4 ch 27”


At Carly~ Bobbie was there to pick up Carly for the wedding. "I told Jax about the baby's"Carly said "What is Jax going to do"Bobbie ask "Keep quiet do you think I'm a bad mother"Carly ask "No"Bobbie said Carly feel something. "The baby is coming now"Carly said "Let's get you to the hospital"Bobbie said "Call Josslyn"Carly said " I will"Bobbie said

At the Quartermaine~ Emily and Zander were having dinner with Monica and Alan when Emily feel something wrong. "The baby is coming"Emily said "Let's take you to the hospital"Monica said "It will be all right"Zander said It start to rain.

At the Church~ Liz and Lucky wedding~ Liz room~ Dimitri and Edmund were there. "Both my son's here on my special day' I love you both so much" Liz said "We love you to mother and our happy for you"Dimitri said "Yes we our"Edmund said Jeff came in. "This is my father Jeff webber this is my son's Dimitri and Edmund" Liz said "Nice to meet you"Jeff said "You to"Edmund said Jeff walk Liz down the side. "Who give this woman away 'The father ask "I do" Jeff said he sit down. "Liz we been thought a lot I love you so much and we will make this right and be happy with our baby" Lucky said "Yes we will finally we will be happy and I love you so much" Liz said they share a kiss.

At General Hospital~ Emily was having problems with the deliver. "We need to do a c-section now"Dr.Hardy said "Is the baby okay"Emily ask "It will be fine I will be in the room"Monica said "Yes I have to deliver two another baby's , Monica could you deliver Emily" Dr.Hardy ask "Yes"Monica said

At Langston~ Dorian and Skye were there." I hope this baby is okay I love this baby so much"Langston said "It will be fine"Dorian said "Yes"Skye said

At Carly room~ Josslyn and Bobbie were in the room~ "Oh mother I love you so much for doing this I own you my life"Josslyn said " You don't own me anything I love you so much" Carly said "A mother just wants her baby to be happy"Bobbie said

Emily room~ They were getting her ready for surgery. " I know this baby can't replace Page but it helps me I can't lose another baby again" Emily said "You will not"Monica said

At Langston room~ Dr. Hardy came in. "There must be something in the air Carly and Emily are having there baby's to"Dr.Hardy said "Our you going to deliver my daughter baby"Dorian ask "Yes I'm"Dr.Hardy said "Is the baby okay"Langston ask "Yes so far so good"Dr.Hardy said "Is Langston okay"Robert ask "Yes 'Dr.Hardy said

No comments:

Post a Comment