Friday, August 12, 2016

All we’d ever need part 4 ch 41”

At the Garden~ Althea hotel room~ Skye came in. "You were going to leave I give you the money"Skye said " I don't want to leave town yet"Althea said "Why not , No one wants you here"Skye said as Warren and David came in. "David your back"Skye ask "Yes I'm and I want Althea to stay in town"David said "Skye can we talk alone"Warren ask They went to another room. "Skye why do you want Althea to leave town" Is she blackmail you"Warren ask "Yes" Althea is"Skye said "You can trust me let me help you"Warren said " I do trust you , Fine I will tell you but you can't say anything"Skye said "I promise"Warren said "Skye told him everything.

At Dorian~ Bed room~ She was laying in bed with Lorenzo. "It feels just like old times" Lorenzo said "Yes it does 'Dorian said "We our so alike"Lorenzo said "Yes we our"Dorian said Lorenzo got dress. " I sure go" Lorenzo said "Is this just going to be about sex" Dorian ask "Why don't we take it slow"Lorenzo said "Sure"Dorian said "My step daughter Cassie is getting marry in the city why don't you come with me" Lorenzo said "I would love to"Dorian said

At A Store~ Dimitri and Cassie and the children came in. "What is this place"Cassie ask "Your store if you want it needs some help but you can do it"Dimitri said "Yes I can I will take it"Cassie said "I know you can and this time you have my support"Dimitri said "I know"Cassie said "Mommy what is it called 'Harper -Skye ask " I don't know yet"Cassie said

At the Garden~ Althea hotel~ " I had to do this"Skye said " I get it and I will help you with Althea' Warren said "Thank you"Skye said

"David you always ported me"Althea said "Your my little sister of course I will"David said Warren and Skye came in. "Skye I'm sorry I just want a chance to be a better mother to you"Althea said " I understand"Skye said " I sure go"David said and left. "Skye told me about her secret you will keep be quit" Warren said " Fine I will I did the same thing your like me"Althea said " No I'm not this woman did not want her baby she left it at the hospital"Skye said "So it was an unwanted baby"Althea ask "Yes but now it's not"Skye said

At Skye /Jax~ Langston was taking care of Gabi. "Oh Gabi I love you so much let's go to the park" Langston said

No comments:

Post a Comment