Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 18”


At Pine Valley~ Adam house~ "Skye I'm sorry about what when down with us I miss you"Adam said " I miss you to I want to start over"Skye said " Me to I would love to know you're children"Adam said " I have 3 children now Lila is my oldest with Lorenzo she strong and runs ELQ a great business women"and My son Chandler "Skye said "You name you're son Chandler I'm honor"Adam said "You're welcome Chandler is a great son he has always wanted to be like his father thank god he got out of the mob I thought I lose him at first but he came back to me"Skye said "Thank god ,Lila and Chandler sound a lot like you"Adam said "Yes they are Cassie is my daughter with Jax she has a lot of my old issue under secure and has a hard time trust men and making the wrong choice with a man name Dimitri Cassadine"Skye said "Well I'm sure you help Cassie thought it"Adam said "I try oh Adam what if my daughter that I just found doesn't want to know me"Skye said "She may not at first but in time she will"Adam said " I hope so, I sure go to bed Adam thanks for everything"Skye said "You're welcome I'm glad you that a clue about you're daughter lean you here"Adam said " Me to"Skye said

At Port Charles~ General Hospital~ Cassie and Dimitri saw Aubrey. "How is Aubrey doing"Cassie ask "Great so far"Bobbie said "I wish I could hold her"Cassie said "I know but soon our daughter will be heath"Dimitri said "Yes she will"Bobbie said and left. " Oh Aubrey we miss you and love you"Cassie said they left.

At Emily/Zander~ "Isn't it great that Gia is back"Zander ask "Yes it is , I wonder why Gia is in town"Emily said "I'm sure she not up to anything"Zander said "Yeah"Emily said

At Nikolas~ Stefan came in. "Nikolas we need to talk I may be gone for a while"Stefan said "What are you talking about"Nikolas ask "The only thing to stop Stavors is to take care of him"Stefan said "Uncle don't throw you're life away"Nikolas said " I love Katherine and I want to be with her"Stefan said Laura came in she was staying with Nikolas while Stavros was on the loose. "Sorry" Laura said "No it's okay soon Laura you will be finally free of my brother"Stefan said "Don't do anything to stop it Don't let him destroy you"Laura said " I will do anything for my family"Stefan said and left. "I'm scare"Nikolas said " Me to" Laura said

The next day~Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was getting the twins ready for the day , "Harper-Skye and Liv I love you so much"Cassie said Alex came in. "Mother can we go to the fair today"Alex ask"Yes we can"Cassie said they went downstairs. "Father do you have to go to work , Mom is taking us to the fair"Alex said "Yes I do but I can meet you there"Dimitri said "Cool"Alex said Cassie sit Liv and Harper-Skye in their play pen. "Alex why don't you see what for breakfast"Dimitri ask Alex left. "Dimitri ,What is it"Cassie ask "Our you happy with just the hotel? Do you want something else"Dimitri ask"This is because of last night"Cassie said "Yes I just want you happy I don't want us to make the same mistake as before" So if you want to open a magazine or anything I will support you"Dimitri said "I'm not sure what I want but thank you for being support"Cassie said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment