Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 28"


“Baby’s”
At General Hospital~ Carly room~ Dr. Jones came in. "Where is Dr. Hardy"Bobbie ask "She is deliver Skye daughter Langston baby and Monica is with Emily deliver her's so you have me"Dr. Jones said "No I want my mother to deliver the baby"Carly said "Bobbie could you do it"Dr. Jones ask "Yes I did help deliver BJ"Bobbie said "Yes"Tony said

Hours later~ "Monica, How is Emily"Alan ask "All right so is our granddaughter I love Emily so much"Monica said "I now so do I let's go see our granddaughter"Alan said

Langston room~"Where is our baby" Langston ask Robert. "Let me find out 'Ford said he went into the hallway. "Dr. Hardy where is my daughter"Ford ask as Skye came by. "I'm sorry the baby died"Dr.Hardy said "No! How do I tell my wife"Ford ask "You have to pull yourself together and be strong for Langston"Dorian said "We will be here for you both"Skye said "What happened"Dorian ask "The baby had a bad heart I'm sorry 'Dr.Hardy said "No"Skye said Langston room~ Robert came back in. "Langston I'm sorry but our baby died she didn't make it"Ford said "No! Langston yelled

At Carly room~Carly and Josslyn were holding the baby's a boy and girl. "Thank you for deliver the baby's grandmother' Josslyn said "You're welcome I just wish there was more I could do for the another girl"Bobbie said " Me to it's sad that she did not make it' Josslyn said "Yes"Carly said Tommy came in. "Tommy come meet our daughter and son now we need to pick out the perfect name for them" Josslyn said "They are cute"Tommy said "Yes they are"Josslyn said

Emily room~ Alan and Monica were there meeting there granddaughter. "Have you pick out a name"Monica ask "Yes Angel"Emily said "She prefect"Alan said "Yes thanks to Monica she deliver her"Zander said

At The nursery room~ Skye was there. "Who baby girl is that"Skye ask "I don't know we have to do a DNA test"The nurse said "Really"Skye ask

Langston room~ Dorian was there. "Oh mother I really wanted my baby I loved her"Langston said " I know if I could take away you're pain I would"Dorian said Skye came in with a baby. "Who baby is that"Langston ask "Yours Dr.Hardy made a mistake "Skye said "Really it's mine"Langston ask "Yes this is you're daughter"Skye said Skye give Langston the baby. "Skye can we talk"Dorian ask "Sure"Skye said they went into the hallway."Skye what did you do"Dorian ask " I'm finally now act like a Mother to Langston that baby was abducted here she need a mother and Langston needs a baby"Skye said "What about Dr. Hardy"Dorian ask " I blackmail her"Skye said " I will do it for Langston I'm with you on this"Dorian said "They both need each other"Skye said Ford came by and they fill him in. "What you want me to go along with this"Ford ask "Yes the nurse say she has no one"Skye said " I love Langston alright I will do it" but if it comes out we will all take the fall"Ford said "All right"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment