Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 42”


At The Garden~ David was by the bar when Monica came in. "Why are you still in town" Monica ask " My son and sister our here" David said "I find it hard to believe that women is your sister"Monica said " She the reason I wanted to be a doctor because I would not save her"David said

At General Hospital~ Anna and David Hayward came in they both have been in a car cash David was hurt the most. "No"Alan said "Please save my husband our son needs him"Anna said "We will try"Dr. Jones said

At the Park~ Langston and Gabi came by when Josslyn and her twins were there. " Well the twins are so cute"Langston said "Thanks" How is your baby? Josslyn said 'Gabi is perfect it was a crazy night the night I deliver her" Langston said "Yes it was my twins were born that night to" Josslyn said "Right your mother give birth to them" Langston said "Yes she carry then I was in a car cash and I can't have children" Josslyn said "I'm sorry" Langston said "It's okay now I have what I wanted" Josslyn said

At the Store~ Cassie and Dimitri and the children were there. " This is going to be great"Cassie said "Yes it is Darling"Dimitri said " I think I have a name pick out"Cassie said "Let's hear it"Dimitri said "Cassandra Closet"Cassie said " I like it, Let's have dinner alone tonight"Dimitri said "Sure"Cassie said " I sure go see my mother"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said He left.

At Skye/Jax~ Ford was alone when Skye came in. "Where is Langston and Gabi" Skye ask "At the park which is good we need to talk"Ford said "What is it"Skye ask " I need money to open my own movie production company and your going to help me"Ford said "Why"Skye ask "Why I know your secret"Ford said " You have a lot to lose to"Skye said " Yes we both do"Ford said " I will help you my cousin Dillon is in the movie business maybe he can help you"Skye said "Thanks"Ford said "Do you really love my daughter"Skye ask "Yes that why I'm doing this"Ford said Langston and Gabie came in. "Is everything okay" Langston ask "Yes we our just getting to know each other"Skye said

At General Hospital~ Anna was waiting on news about David when Robin came by. "Robin do you know how David is doing his he okay"Anna ask "Mom"Robin said "Trey needs his father I can't do this alone"Anna said "Mom I'm sorry David did not make it"Robin said "No!!!Anna yelled Robin took her mother hands.

At the Yalta ~ Skye came into fine Faith there. "Why are you here"Skye ask " Just having a drink it feels so great to be back"Faith said "I wish you were really dead"Skye ask "I know but thanks to Lorenzo I'm not"Faith said "You better leave my son alone"Skye said and left. "Sure I will"Faith said

No comments:

Post a Comment