Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 30”

On the Docks~ Lorenzo was walking and looking at his phone as he ran into someone. "Watch where you are going"The women said Lorenzo look up at the women. "Faith Rosco" Lorenzo said "Actually, It's Faith Lavery I'm married" Faith said "Why are you in town? " You promise me that if I help you fake your death you would never come back to town" Lorenzo said "Well things chance"Faith said

At General Hospital~Cassie came into the the nursery to meet Josslyn children. "Josslyn I'm so happy for you"Cassie said "Thank you come meet my son and daughter oh Cass I'm mother" Josslyn said "Yes you our , It's best feeling"Cassie said " Yes I just with my other daughter made it" Josslyn said " Me to"Cassie said

Skye and Jax were talking. "What a night "Jax said "Yes it is , Langston wants to stay here I have my daughter back"Skye said "That is great"Jax said as Dorian walk by. "Jax I need to talk to Skye"Dorian said "Sure"Jax said He left. "Skye I took care of all the medical information"Dorian said " I keep wonder if I did the right thing"Skye said "You did beside the baby was abducted it's a win win"Dorian said

At Langston room~ Lila and Langston were talking. "I'm so glad you're staying in town I want a sister I can be close with"Lila said " Me to"Langston said Cassie came in with a gift. "Langston I have a gift for the baby"Cassie said "Thank you" Langston said she open it was a silver spoon. "You can put you're baby name on it" Cassie said "Yes I will"Langston said " I would like to get to know you"Cassie said " Me to"Langston said "Well I have to go meet Emily baby"Cassie said and left."So you to don't get along" Langston said "No Cassie can not forgive me for sleeping with her 2nd husband but she can forgive Morgan"Lila said "Oh"Langston said " Our you sure you want to get to know me" Lila ask "Yes we all make mistake" Langston said

Emily's room~ Emily was holding there baby and Zander was there. " Let's name her Angel Page"Emily said "I love it"Zander said "I love you"Emily said they share a kiss.

At Nikolas~ He was about to leave when Gia came in. "Gia why our you here"Nikolas ask "To tell you the reason I'm here and why I left all those years ago"Gia said "What is it"Nikolas ask " I was pregnant that why I left town I give birth to you're son "Gia said "We have a child together"Nikolas ask "Yes Clinton his older now and he has children "Gia said "Why are you telling me know" Why sure I believe you"Nikolas ask "You have every right to be mad at me but I'm not lie about this his coming to town you can get a DNA test"Gia said "Is that why you left town"Nikolas ask "Yes and you were in love with Emily I can't take it anymore I want someone to love me"Gia said "You sure have someone to love you"Nikolas said "Yes and I did I was marry to a wonderful man William he raise Clinton as his own"Gia said "How does Clinton feel about this"Nikolas ask "He will come around"Gia said

No comments:

Post a Comment