Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 26”


At the Docks~ Stefan was throw his gun away as Cassie and Dimitri came by. "Uncle"Dimitri said "Dimitri, Cassandra I'm glad you're out of the hospital"Stefan said "Thank you"Cassie said "Cassandra I need to talk to my uncle alone"Dimitri said "Sure I will be fine"Cassie said and walk home." Uncle why are you doing with a gun" Dimitri ask " I took care of our family"Stefan said " I will ported you if you let me"Dimitri said

At Carly~ Jax came in. "So what are you going to do"Carly ask "Nothing for now I'm doing this for Josslyn not you" Jax said "All this was for Josslyn she wants a baby so bad it was the only want to help her I had to use my eggs hers were destroy"Carly said

At the Church~ Laura was helping Liz get ready. "I'm so happy for you and my son"Laura said "Thank you this time it will last I love Lucky" Liz said "I know you do"Laura said "Jeff came in. "Daddy you're home"Liz said "Yes I came to walk my daughter down "Jeff said "Who called you" Liz ask "Lucky did" Jeff said "That is is so sweet"Laura said "Yes it is" Liz said

Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri came in and saw Cassie play with Alexander. "Dimitri is everything okay"Cassie ask "Yes it 's fine we need to get ready for my mother wedding"Dimitri said "Yes we do then plan ours"Cassie said "Yes"Dimitri said

At Katherine/Stefan~ Stefan came in. "Stefan is everything okay"Katherine ask "Yes everything is going to be fine I want to remarry you soon" What do you say"Stefan ask "What about Stavors"Katherine ask " I took care of it" Stefan said "You killed him"Katherine ask Stefan did not say anything. "Look a wife can't testify in court so we sure get marry soon I love you anyway" Katherine said " I love you to"Stefan said

At Skye/Jax~ They were getting ready for the wedding. " I'm going to keep it a secret for now but for Josslyn not Carly 'Jax said "It's the right thing to do"Skye said " I guess 'Jax said "A parent will do anything for their children"Skye said "Yes' Jax said

Langston/Ford room~ They were getting ready for the wedding when Langston feel something. "What is it"Ford ask "The baby I think it's time" Langston said Skye and Jax and Dorian came in. " I think the baby is coming"Langston said "Let's take you to the hospital"Dorian said "Yes"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment