Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 33”


At AJ/Lydia~There was a knock on the door it was Duke. "Can I help you" Lydia ask "Yes I'm Duke Lavery I was marry to your sister Jill"Duke said "Yes I hear you remarry that was fast" Lydia said " I only marry Jill because she was pregnant"Duke said "What do you want" Lydia ask " My Children will be here soon and would like to know you"Duke said " I will be there for them" Lydia said "That all I ask"Duke said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ "Dimitri I been thinking of start my own company"Cassie said "What kind"Dimitri ask "A fashion store, What do you think"Cassie ask "Whatever you want I will support you this time"Dimitri said " I believe you"Cassie said they share a kiss. "Now what about our wedding"Dimitri ask " How about we get marry at our vacation house"Cassie ask "I love it, We sure have the family come with us"Dimitri said "Yes, Now I need to find a office space for the store"Cassie said " I will help you later I need to get to work"Dimitri said "All right"Cassie said they share another kiss as the children came down with the nanny. "Father can I go to the office with you"Alex ask "You have school"Cassie said "Darling I think it's a good thing for him to come with me"Dimitri said "All right"Cassie said "Mama" Liv said she pick up her daughter. "You to go I will take care of our son and daughter"Cassie said " I love you"Dimitri said and left.

At General Hospital~ Dr. Hardy office~ Skye came in. " I want to make sure you will keep your mouth shut Skye said " I will you have nothing to worry about"Dr.Hardy said "Do you know the real mother name"Skye ask "No the nurse on duty say a woman brought her in and she didn't want to be a mother anymore"Dr.Hardy said "Wow. It's kind of work a woman brings her newborn into the hospital on the same night my daughter lose hers"Skye said "Yes"Dr.Hardy said "I'm only doing this for Langston I love her"Skye said " I get it would do anything for Tommy"Dr.Hardy said "Yes and helping Carly with her pregnant by use Carly eggs"Skye said "It was all Carly idea"Dr.Hardy said "I'm sure"Skye said

In the hallway~ Dorian came in. "Dr.Lord welcome to General hospital"Alan said "Thank you Dr. Quartermaine where is your wife"Dorian ask "Monica is with her daughter and new Granddaughter"Alan said

At the Quartermaine~Monica and Emily were in the den with Angle when Nikolas came in.. "Em I need to talk to you"Nikolas said "Sure what is it"Emily ask "Gia clam the reason she is in town is because she had my son Clinton"Nikolas said "Was that when we were marry"Emily ask "No it was right before Liz and I , I'm sorry 'Nikolas said "It's okay we both made mistake I hope you get to know your son"Emily said "He may not want to know me"Nikolas said "Why not"Emily ask "Clinton love the man who raise him William wentworth"Nikolas said "William Wentworth" Edward did business with him"Monica said "Yes I hear"NIkolas said "Well I hope you get to know him I want to you to meet my daughter Angel Page"Emily said "Emily she is so cute your so lucky"Nikolas said "Thanks"Emily said Nikolas left. "Emily if you still love Nikolas don't let him go"Monica said " I do but Zander and our daughter"Emily said "You can share Angel"Monica said "Maybe 'Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment