Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 22”



At General Hospital~ "What is going on with my wife and baby's"Dimitri ask " All I know is Dr.Hardy is doing a c-section that it"Bobbie said "I'm scare"Dimitri said " Just remember that Cassie is strong"Bobbie said as Lila and Chandler came in. "Cassadine what did you to do my sister"Chandler ask "Nothing"Dimitri said "You're always hurt her" Lila said "Not as much as you"Dimitri said as Skye and Jax and Ford and Langston and Dorian came in. "What is going on"Jax ask " All I know is Cassandra was in pain so we came here and Dr. hardy is doing a c-section on her"Dimitri said "Has Cassie stay away from stress"Skye ask "Yes we been worry about Aubrey but that it"Dimitri said "No you're back together aren't you"Skye ask "Yes we our time for good"Dimitri said "Till you hurt her again"Jax said "Mother who is that" Lila ask "Lila , Chandler this is Langston my daughter and her husband Robert and Adoption mother Dorian Lord"Skye said "Nice to meet you" Lila said "Yes, I sure call Kristina"Chandler said and left. "Why don't we find a hotel room"Robert ask "You can stay with us if you want Jax and I have a huge place"Skye said "All right" Langston said Nikolas came by. "Dimitri do you need to talk"Nikolas ask " I just want Cassandra to be healthy and my children is that to much to ask for"Dimitri ask and left to cool off.
"He really loves Cassie" Langston said " In his own sick way"Lila said Alan and Monica came by.

"Skye we will try to find out something"Alan said "Thanks Dad"Skye said
 they share a hug. "Alan, Monica this is Langston Ford my daughter and this is my father Dr. Alan Quartermaine and my stepmother Dr. Monica Quartermaine"Skye said "Nice to meet you"Monica said "Yes welcome to the family"Alan said "Thank you"Langston said Dr. Lord why are you here"Alan ask " I raised Langston after her adoptive parents died"Dorian said "How nice of you"Monica said Dr. Hardy came by. "How is Cassandra and the baby's"Dimitri ask "The baby's are great we had to take them out you have two daughters and a son there fine.Dr. Hardy said "What about Cassandra"Dimitri ask "She lose a lot of blood we need to give her some"Dr.Hardy said "That it"Jax ask "Yes.Dr Hardy said "We will give her some"Skye said " I want to see Cassandra and the baby's"Dimitri said "Sure you can"Dr.Hardy said "This is good Cassie is fine"Skye said "Yes" Jax said "Soon we give Aubrey the bone marrow"Dr. hardy said she left. "I have some news"Lila said "What is it"Skye ask "Jamie left town without the children so I'm adoption them" Lila said "Are you sure"Skye ask "Yes I'm"Lila said

Cassie room~ She wake up as Dimitri came in. "Our the triples okay"Cassie ask "Yes Darling we have two daughters and a son there fine"Dimitri said "Good I was scare"Cassie said " Me to"Dimitri said they share a kiss. "When can they give Aubrey the bone marrow"Cassie ask " I don't know soon"Dimitri said " I want to see the baby's"Cassie said "Sure"Dimitri said

In the hallway~ "Langston I hope you give us a try this family is a mess but we love each other" Lila said "Thanks, It's a lot to take in" Langston said "I'm sure" Lila said Lila was look at Skye and Lorenzo who were talking. "Who is that with Skye"Langston ask " My father Lorenzo ,I wish Mother would take him back" Lila said "Why did they break up" Langston ask "My father choice work of work his in the mob but now his out they were marry for along time but always had problems like when Mother cheat on him with Jax and try to pass Cassie off as Lorenzo" Lila said "Wow"Langston said "Yes it almost worked till Cassie got sick and mother had to confess then Jax took Cassie away from mother she only saw Cassie on weekends" Lila said "Do you blame Jax for you're parents break up" Langston ask " I blame both Cassie and Jax if Cassie wasn't Jax it would be fine"Lila said Skye came by. "We can see the triples now"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment