Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 37”

At Lorenzo~ He was about to leave when someone came in. "Mother" Lorenzo ask "Yes it's me"The women said "Why are you here"Lorenzo ask " I miss you and my grandchildren"Casey said "Do you want to stay here" Lorenzo ask "I would love to I can't believe you lose Skye she was great for you"Casey said "Yes she was" Lorenzo said

At Skye/Jax~ Chandler and Kristina and Dimitri and Cassie and Langston and Robert and Clinton and Lila came in. "I'm glad your all here" Jax said "Where is Josslyn"Cassie ask "She wanted to stay home"Jax said "Oh Cassie said "Chandler where is Bliss"Skye ask "At Alexis"Chandler said "So Chandler I hear you own a yacht"Langston ask "Yes I do with my father it's name after mother"Chandler said "That nice"Langston said "So Clinton your dating my sister"Cassie ask "Yes it looks like we our family"Clinton said "Yes I guess so"Dimitri said Warren and Althea came in. "Why are you here"Dimitri ask "Warren is my brother I asked him to come and everyone this is Althea I want you to let the past go I want Althea in our life"Skye said "All right mother we will try for you" Lila said "Yes"Chandler said "Sure"Cassie said "So Cassie when is your wedding"Langston ask "In a couple of days it's at our summer house in the city"Cassie said "How many is this one"Lila ask "Who is count"Dimitri ask "Yes it's our last one anyway"Cassie said "Yes we will get it right., So Warren are you seeing anyone"Dimitri ask "Not right now"Warren said "You will find someone, Anyway let's have dinner"Skye said

At the Quartermaine~Monica and Alan were having dinner when Alice came in. "Sorry but you have a visitor"Alice said 'Who"Alan ask as a man walk in. "Hello Monica and Alan"David said "David why are you in town"Monica ask "To see our son"David said "You know all about him"Monica said "Yes I did I got to watch him grow up"David said "Get out"Alan said "Yes"Monica said David left. "Alan I'm done with David Langston"Monica said "I know"Alan said

At Skye/Jax~ "So Langston what is the meaning behind your name"Althea ask "My adoption mother maid name is Langston"She said "Really"Warren ask "Yes why"Langston ask "My birth father last name is Langston "Warren said "My adoption mother did have a brother"Langston said "That is something"Althea said "Yes"Skye said "So how is your baby"Althea ask "She is perfect"Langston said "Yes she is"Skye said "Cassie your mother told me about your new business idea 'Jax said"Yes I want to open a fashion store I think I found the perfect place"Cassie said "Where"Jax ask "Yes Darling we're"Dimitri ask "There a office space at the hotel I think it would be perfect"Cassie said "You will have to show me, So Lila I hear you and Clinton our team up . Dimitri said "Yes you sure worry" Lila said "I don't think I have to"Dimitri said "Mother tomorrow can we meet to talk about the wedding"Cassie ask "Sure"Skye said “It's get late we sure go"Dimitri said "Yes, Thanks for everything"Cassie said everyone left.

No comments:

Post a Comment