Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 25”


At General Hospital~ Monica came by Dorian. "Dr. Lord can I talk to you"Monica ask "Sure what is it"Dorian ask "I hear you got you're license back we would like to have you work here"Monica said "I will think about it thank you"Dorian said "Good we need a great doctor here"Monica said

"So how our things with you and Langston"Alan ask "Good so far it's a lot for her to take it"Skye said "Yes I'm sure"Alan said Cassie came out with Dimitri. "Oh Dimitri I wish we know how the surgery went"Cassie said "We will soon we have a lot of planning to do"Dimitri said "Cassie I wish you would chance you're mind about remarry Dimitri he will hurt you again"Jax said "Daddy I love you please be happy for us"Cassie said " I will try"Jax said " I have chance"Dimitri said "everyone can you always say that"Cassie said "Yes I have 'Jax said Dr. Jones came by. "Aubrey surgery was a hit soon you will be able to take you're daughter home" Dr. Jones said "What about the triple"Cassie ask "There fine to"Dr. Jones said "Thank god both my children are fine"Cassie said "Yes let's go see them"Dimitri said

"Mom ,What did Monica want" Langston ask "To give me a job here"Dorian said "Our you going to take it"Langston ask " I don't know"Dorian said as Skye came by."Well know that Cassie and my grandchildren are fine we can go home if you want" Skye said "Sure"Langston said

At Aubrey room~Cassie and Dimitri came in. "Aubrey this nightmare is almost over soon we will be home and have a normal life"Cassie said "Normal as possible"Dimitri said "Yes 'Cassie said

In the hallway~ "Daddy isn't this great" Josslyn ask "Yes it is I love you so much so does you're mother"Jax said " I know " Josslyn said "So what do you think of Langston"Jax ask "She okay", Skye is lucky to have you be there for her"Josslyn said "Yes how are you and Tommy" Jax ask "Good" Josslyn said

The next day~ Skye and Jax house~ "Jax, What is it, You been quit all morning"Skye ask "It's Carly she done something that if Josslyn find out it will destroy her"Jax said "How bad is it"Skye ask Jax fill Skye on it. "Oh my god but I see why Carly did it"Skye said "Yes me to, I just don't know what to do"Jax said "Whatever you decision to do Josslyn will need you"Skye said "Yes I have to go to the office" Jax said and left. Langston came in. "Langston would you like something to eat"Skye ask "Not right now "Langston said "I'm glad you're here and I don't want to push things"Skye said "You're not what happened to my birth father"Langston ask as Warren came in, "I killed him 'Warren said "Langston this is my adoptive brother Warren we grow up together"Skye said "You killed my father" Langston ask " I walk in after he rape my sister and I did what I had to do"Warren said " I understand you were ported you're sister but do I have any family on my father side" Langston ask " I don't know I block it out I did not want to deal with it"Skye said "Even me" Langston ask "Yes I'm sorry"Skye said "Why did you come looking for me now"Langston ask "Because now I'm ready to deal with it and I want to get to know you"Skye said " I want to get to know you to it's just going to take a while" Langston said I know I been there I wasn't raised by my birth parent's Skye said "I'm going to see Ford"Langston said and left. "I'm glad you found you're daughter"Warren said "Thanks me to, I just hope we get close"Skye said "You will"Warren said

No comments:

Post a Comment