Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 31-



At The Cassadine hotel~ “So how does it feel when you look at my daughter , Do you feel guilty”Calliope ask “Yes I do I hate myself for what I did just as you sure for what you did and I will not talk to Rave again”Adela said and left. Calliope went back inside the shop. “Mother I can take care of myself”Rave said “Yes I know I’m sorry”Calliope said “It’s okay, How is Aunt Lila”Rave ask “She trying , she doesn’t want a funeral just a party for Sky”Calliope said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Jax came in. “How are you doing”Jax ask “I’m trying we just our going to have a party in honor of Sky no funeral”Lila said “That’s a nice idea”Jax said “Why do we keep lose family members”Lila ask “I don’t know”Jax said

At Skylar/Barbara Jean~ They came in with their daughter. “Astrid this is you're home we our going to make great memories here” Barbara Jean said “Yes we our”Skylar said They went into the nursery to find Willow there, “It’s Aunt Willow, Why are you here”Barbara Jean ask “Skylar ask me to help set up the nursery”Willow said “Thank you”Barbara Jean said “Anything you need”Willow said

At Jordan~ Jordan pick up Sky book that she loved when Emily came in. “Jordan”Emily said “This was Sky favorite book Little women Lila and I would read it to Sky, This isn’t fair”Jordan said “No it’s not but you were a great father to Sky you never treat her like she wasn’t a person”Emily said “No never”Jordan said “Remember the good times”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment