Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 30


At Lila/Adam Jr~ Lila was looking at a picture of her and Sky and Jordan when Adam Jr came in. “Lila you're home, Where did you go last night”Adam Jr ask “I went to the comeback and then Jordan show up and we just talk about our daughter”Lila said “I believe you I just wish you call and let me help you”Adam Jr said “I know and I love you but Jordan and I sure a baby”Lila said “I know”Adam Jr said as Calliope came in, “Sis can I do anything for you, Help with the funeral”Calliope ask “Jordan and I didn’t want a funeral we want a party in honor of our daughter and donation to made in our of daughter to find a cure for Rett Syndrome”Lila said “I will donation and I will help you with this you're not alone you're my twin”Calliope said “Thanks”Lila said

At Cassadine hotel~ “Zella and Laster were talking. “I wish you would find someone better than Joe”Laster said “Unlike you I want love ’Zella said “You need someone that good enough for otu who can take care of you”Laster said “I don’t need to be take care of I have my own money”Zella said “You're just like mother no wonder you to fight”Laster said “Don’t ever say that”Zella said as Rave came in.”Rave how are you, Why you here”Laster ask “I’m bored I want a job I have to do something”Rave said “Yes we do need help in the gift shop”Laster said “Thanks Laster and Zella I hear Laster say you are like mother it’s not a bad thing”Rave said and left. “I guess not”Zella said “I wish we could find out what happened to Rave , Why did the horse she always riding just throw her off”Laster ask “Me too”Zella said “I have a feeling Mother and father know more then their saying”Laster said “Why would they lie about it”Zella ask “I don’t know”Laster said

In the gift shop~ Rave came in. “Rave”The woman said “I’m going to work here”Rave said “Great let me show you around”The woman said as Adela came in and saw Rave, “Mrs Webber can I help you”Rave ask “You can call me Adela and I’m just looking around”Adela said as Calliope came in. “Get away from my daughter”Calliope said “I’m just shop that’s it”Adela said as Zella and Laster came in. “Mother what is it”Laster ask “I just don’t want Adela around my children”Calliope said “Mother I was just help Adela that’s it”Rave said “Adela let’s talk alone”Calliope said they went out of the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment