Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 35




At Lila/Adam Jr~ Everyone was there to say goodbye to Sky. “I want to thank you for coming to celebration our daughter life we want everyone to tell stories about Sky if you have one”Lila said “I have one whenever I would have a bad day I would come over and I see Sky she made you realize what is more important”Jax said “Ye she did and we loved her”Calliope said “Yes we did”Sage said Lila went into the kitchen and Sage follow her. “Lila I know what you're going through”Sage said “Yes I know but how”Lila ask “In time you will, You have a right to be upset it does help a little”Sage said “Yes it does I wish the doctors could save her”Lila said “Me too”Sage said they went back to the party.

“Colby came in the room she was sleeping upstairs. “My water broke”Colby said “Let’s get you to the hospital”Lila said “Yes it’s time”Adam Jr said they left.

“Jax are you okay”Jane ask “No I keep seeing Skye everywhere”Jax said “I was like that with you're father in time you will not”Jane said “I feel close to her where I can see her”Jax said “Yes”Jane said

At General hospital~ Lila and Adam Jr were there waiting for Colby to give birth. “Lila it’s going to be okay I loved Sky to”Adam Jr said “Yes you do, I want to give one of our daughter's Sky as her middle name in honor of both my daughter and mother”Lila said ‘I love it”Adam Jr said they went into Colby room who was holding the baby’s. “Come meet you're children you have one son and two daughters”Colby said “Adam the 3”Adam Jr said “Yes and Ally Sky and Sydney Rae”Lila said “We our going to tell them all about Sky”Adam Jr said “Yes”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment