Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 36~

~ “A new start”

At Skye grave~ Jax was there. “Oh Skye we need you our daughter Lila loss Sky how do I help her when I’m a mess myself”Jax said Alexis came by.”Alexis”Jax said “I just came to see London”Alexis said “It’s okay, I just don’t know how to help Lila”Jax said “There nothing you can do but be support”Alexis said “Yes I hate it that I can’t take the pain away”Jax said “Yes”Alexis said

At Calliope new house~ She was unpack her belongs when her children came in. “Nice house mother”Willow said “Thank you any of you can stay here “Calliope said “Thanks mother but I want to be on my own now”Liberty said “Me too”Rave said “Rave you need help”Calliope said
“I hire a nurse”Rave said “Who is it, You have to be carefully”Calliope said “It’s time mother I hire her and did a background check on her”Laster said”Thank you ,I guess I’m own my own”Calliope said “You will be find”Mulan said “Yes I’m sure you will not be lonely”Laster said “No EJ and I are getting close I hope you all will be happy for me”Calliope said “We our”Nevaeh said the children left.

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Lila was getting the nursery ready for the triples when Jordan came in. “What are you doing here”Lila ask “I have some of Sky belongs I thought you may want them”Jordan said “Thank you”Lila said “You're welcome”Jordan said “I want to make a charity in Sky name”Lila said “I would love it ’Jordan said “Thanks we will not forget her”Lila said “never”Jordan said

Calliope was walking when she ran into Stefan. “Oh Great”Calliope said “Calliope”Stefan said “Have you hear from Spencer”Calliope ask Stefan didn’t say anything. “I’m asking about Spencer for my children sake I’m done with him”Calliope said “You have say it before”Stefan said “It’s true to many people were hurt by our love”Calliope said “Yes they were”Stefan said as Lucky came by he was drink. “Our you both talking about how you killed my son”Lucky ask “We didn’t killed Carman he died in a car cash”Stefan said “Lier! Carman died by Spencer and Calliope hands and I will prove it and make you both pay”Lucky said “You may want to stop drinking first”Stefan said Lucky left. “That true will stay buried”Stefan said “Yea”Calliope said “Don’t blow it”Stefan said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment