Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 41-

Don’t mess with my children”

At General Hospital~ “We need to talk I know all about you”Calliope said “What are you going to do about it”Joe ask “Leave town or I will call the cops you have 24 hours and never show you're face in town again and don’t call my daughter”Calliope said “What do I get out of this”Joe ask as EJ came by. “Is there a problem”EJ ask “There will not be if Joe leaves town and I will not tell the cops that his a con artist”Calliope said “Fine you win”Joe said “No I don’t I wanted my daughter to be happy and in love even if it was with you”Calliope said

At Laster room~ Isabella and the children were there. “I’m glad you're alright we can’t lose you”Zella said “No”Isabella said “Zella I have to tell you something”Laster said as Calliope came in. “Its all set”Calliope said “What”Zella ask “I had the nurse take some of my blood to give to Laster there is anything I would do for my children I will not let anyone hurt you”Calliope said “We know”Bliss said the children left. “”Mother what did you do”Laster ask “I blackmail Joe to leave town I don’t want you're sister to know the truth she did love him”Calliope said “I guess you're right”Laster said she left as Nikolas and Stefan came in. “I’m glad you're alright”Nikolas said “Me to but I’m a Cassadine nothing can stop us”Laster said “No”Stefan said

IN the hallway~ “Zella I have to leave town”Joe said “Why”Zella ask “I have a job officer I have to take it beside we would not make it we come from two different worlds”Joe said “No I love you”Zella said “I will remember you Zella”Joe said and left. “Zella”Calliope said as she came by. “Joe left me”Zella said “I know you're feeling heartbroken over this but you will move on and find love again”Calliope said “I hope so”Zella said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment