Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 40~

~ “Laster Cassadine”

At General Hospital~ Everyone came in,”How is my son”Calliope ask “Laster is in surgery right now. Patrick is working on him”Robin said “How did this happen”Calliope ask “Laster was on his way to see Zella”Isabella said a Joe and Zella came in. “Why would Laster come to see me, Isabella my brother will make it”Zella said “I hope so”Isabella said “Me too, I can’t loss Laster I know we fight but I love him”Calliope said “Laster will make it his strong a Cassadine”Stefan said “You're right for once Stefan I agree with you”Calliope said they took hands. “Spencer sure be here”Nikolas said “Yes he sure”Stefan said “My husband will make it”Isabella said “Yes he will, I was wrong you're good for my son”Calliope said “Thank you”Isabella said they share a hug.”Sis I know Laster will be okay”Lila said “I hope so we lose too much Sky and Mother and Jasper”Calliope said “Yes”Lila said Patrick came out. “Laster is find he had a head injury but his find now and he lost some blood”Patrick said “”But my son will be find”Calliope ask “Yes he just needs blood and he will be as good as news”Patrick said “I will give him some of mine”Calliope said “Isabella there were in you're husband car”Clint said “Thank you”Isabella said it was a file on Joe and Isabella look at it.

At Laster room~ Calliope came in. “Laster you're going to be alright I know we have our fights but I love you”Calliope said “I love you to mother, Where is Zella”Laster ask “She here with Joe why”Calliope ask “Mother his a con artist I had a background check run on him I was on my way to tell Zella”Laster said “You rest I will take care of it”Calliope said as Isabella came in. “You're mother is right”Isabella said as she came in and Calliope left. “Laster I’m glad you're alright I didn’t realize till now but I love you”Isabella said “I love you too”Laster said

In the hallway~ Zella was about to read the file that Isabella give her on Joe when Calliope came by. “Mother how is Laster ’Zella ask “Good he wants a file that was in his car you know you're brother” Calliope said “Yes is this it”Zella ask “Yes it is thank you I will give it to him why don’t you go see him”Calliope said Zella left as Joe came by. “Where is Zella”Joe ask

No comments:

Post a Comment