Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 24



At Dimitri~ He was talking to a man. "Did you sent it"Dimitri ask "Yes I did" The man said "Thank you'' Dimitri said and paid the man.


On the waterfront~ Lila was there making sure everything was a hit for the grand opening tonight. " It's finally going to be my night" Lila said Chandler came by. "So Lila our you nervous" Chandler ask " No I know it's going to be great" Lila said "Yes it is"Chandler said

At Cassie/Morgan~ Cassie was getting dress when Morgan came in. " Our you sure you want to do this tonight" Morgan ask "Yes I'm fine I need a break from this"Cassie said "Yes you do" Morgan said they left.

The waterfront~ The Quartermaine came by. "I'm so glad we have it back"Edward said "Yes the Quartermaine our back on top"Alan said "Yes we our"AJ said The Cassadine and Spencer and Jacks and Jones came by. " I want to thank everyone for coming to the reopening of the waterfront we have shopping around this place it's called Lila Square after my grandmother who I'm honor to be name after" Lila said everyone clap. "To bad you're nothing like Grandmother it's a sin you're name after her"Cassie said "What are you talking about sis" Lila said "Don't ever call me sis, I'm not your sister anymore! Not after what you did! Cassie yelled " Let's go somewhere and talk" Lila said " No let's tell the whole town how you sleep with my husband! You tramp! Cassie yelled and slap her. "Cassie Lila is still you're sister"Skye said "I only have one sister who would never do this make a fool out of me! Cassie yelled " Cassie' Morgan said " I give you my heart when I was scare of falling in love again and you broke it! How could you with my own sister! Do you love her! Cassie yelled " I'm confess"Morgan said " Cassandra"Dimitri said " I guess this is karma for cheat on you"Cassie said " no it's not"Dimitri said "Mother did you know"Cassie ask "Cassie I was tore over what to do I love you both"Skye said "Cassie we can work this how, How did you know anyway"Morgan ask "Someone sent me picture of you two together I was hope you would confess maybe it would hurt a little least"Cassie said " I was going to"Morgan said
"Dimitri take me home, Morgan it's over and Lila don't even call me or come neither my son none of you! Cassie yelled and left with Dimitri." This isn't good"Chandler said " You know"Kristina ask "Yes I wanted to tell Cassie I hate this"Chandler said " Oh mother this is bad" Lila said "Let Cassie calm down she will be fine"Skye said " I don't think she will"Jax said " I feel bad for Cassie"Brenda said "Yes this is bad"Jax said "What a night"Alan said " Yea"Monica said " Lila you can do better then Morgan so can you're sister" Edward said "Josslyn can you call Cassie she always listen to you" Morgan said " No , I love you are my brother but I can't believe you did this I hope Cassie doesn't take you back you had a great thing with her"Josslyn said " Your right I did"Morgan said

At Dimitri~Cassie and Dimitri came in. "Why did you bring me here"Cassie ask " I figure you didn't want to go to the house you share with Morgan"Dimitri said " No I can't go there oh Dimitri I don't know what to do or who to trust"Cassie said "You can stay here and Trust me"Dimitri said " I want my own room"Cassie said " Fine, Pick any it's a big house"Dimitri said "To big"Cassie said "Do you have a plan"Dimitri said "Yes I'm going to make them all pay for what they did to me"Cassie said "Watch out world"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment