Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 25


At Skye/Lorenzo~ They came home from the party. "Cassie remember me of myself how she told the whole town she is planning something"Skye said "Whatever it is we can handle it and so can Lila" Lorenzo said " I hope so"Skye said "Did you tell Jax"Lorenzo ask " I went to see Jax and He could tell I was upset"Skye said "Oh" Lorenzo said "Jax has a right to know to and we sure of made Lila confess we handle this all wrong" Skye said "It's is a mess I don't know what we sure of done either I love Cassie to" Lorenzo said " I know"Skye said

At Lila~Lila came in and pick up a picture of her and Cassie together Lila throw it and cried.
At Morgan/Cassie~ Morgan came in and pour a drink and pick up his cell phone. "Cassie please call me I love you I'm sorry'' Morgan said

At Dimitri~ Cassie was in the guest room looking at her wedding ring and took it off. Dimitri was in his room looking at a picture of him and Cassie and Alex. "We will be a family soon'' Dimitri said

The next day~ Dimitri~ Cassie was sleeping when Dimitri came in. "Cassandra wake up"Dimitri said as he came into her room. "What is it"Cassie ask "The hospital called Alex fever is high"Dimitri said " Oh no"Cassie said she got up. " I will get everything set for us to leave"Dimitri said he left as Cassie got dress.

At Morgan~ Carly came in. " How are you"Carly ask " I really mess up and it was not worth it"Morgan said " No but maybe after Cassie calm down , show Cassie how much you love her fight for her"Carly said "Maybe I will" Morgan said

At General Hospital~Cassie and Dimitri came in. "What is going on with our son"Dimitri ask " His fever is high we have to control the fever"Tony said "Thanks, these is bad isn't it"Cassie ask "No there isn't good we were hope the bone marrow transplant could be done today but with the fever high we can't do it in leases we get it under control"Tony said "Do you know who is the match"Dimitri ask "Yes we do"Tony said "Who is the match"Dimitri ask "There are two match Lila and Liz"Tony said "Oh great" Cassie said Tony left. "We can have my mother do it"Dimitri said " Our you sure"Cassie ask "Yes, My mother is getting strong"Dimitri said "Good"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment