Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 26



At General Hospital~ The family came in. "What our you doing here"Cassie ask "Alan Called us and told us about Alex"Skye said "Well he sure of not called you I don't want you here"Cassie said " I was told I'm a match, Cassie let me save you're son let me make this right"Lila said "No"Cassie said "Cassie you have a right to be upset but don't take it out on your son" Lila said " You not the only match"Cassie said "Who else is "Skye ask "I'm'' Liz said as she came in with her nurse. "Liz is a match"Skye ask "Yes my mother is a match and when Alex is ready she will donate"Dimitri said "We just want Alex better that all"Skye said "Yes"Cassie said Tony came by. "Alex fever is down tomorrow if it stay down we can do the transplant then"Tony said "Thank you"Dimitri said "Cassie we need to talk" Morgan said "I have nothing to say to you without my lawyer"Cassie said "Lawyer"Morgan ask "Yes I hire Kristina as my lawyer I want a divorce"Cassie said "Fine"Morgan said he left. "Cassandra"Dimitri said " I need some air"Cassie said and left. " Mother I'm sorry" Lila said "I’m glad you found love but with Morgan I don't think it was love I think you wanted one thing Cassie had that you did not"Skye said " No mother it was love" Lila said "These whole thing is a mess"Skye said "Yes" Lila said

At Jax/Brenda~ Brenda and Jax were having breakfast when Cassie came in. "Cassie would you like something to ate" Brenda ask " Thank you"Cassie said "Cassie what is it" Jax ask "Oh Daddy it's all a mess I'm so upset with Lila and Morgan for having an affair and mother for keep the secret"Cassie said "Skye didn't know till later she was caught in the middle she love both of you" Jax said " Maybe"Cassie said "You still love Morgan don't you? Jax ask "Yes but the trust is gone I know how Dimitri felt when I cheat"Cassie said "Do you love Dimitri"Jax ask "I"m confess and today I was scare when Alex had a high fever I can't lose my son"Cassie said " You will not"Brenda said " No you will not, Who is the match" Jax ask “Liz and Lila but Liz is going to do it" Cassie said " Our you planning something" I know you, Cassie you are like you're mother"Jax said "Daddy don't worry"Cassie said "With revenge the only person who gets hurt is the person who is planning it"Jax said " I will not get hurt now I need to find a house for myself and my son"Cassie said and left. "This isn't good"Jax said "Right now Cassie is to hurt to listen"Brenda said "Yes"Jax said

At Chandler~ Kristina was there. "So I hear you are my sister lawyer"Chandler said " Yes I'm just promise me that this will not come between us" Kristina said " I promise these isn't good is it"Chandler ask " No"Kristina said

At the Quartermaine~ Dillon came in with two teenage girls. "Dillon your home, Where is your wife"Edward said Georgia went to see Felicia this is my daughter's Maxi and Georgian” Dillon said " Nice to meet you I'm glad you're back"Ned said "Thank you"Dillon said

No comments:

Post a Comment