Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 27



At Morgan/Cassie~ Cassie was packing her belong as Morgan came in. "Cassie what are you doing"Morgan ask " I'm packing my belongs"Cassie said "Did you find a place"Morgan ask "Yes"Cassie said she pick up a vase. " My mother give that to us as a wedding gift"Morgan ask "Yes"Cassie said " I think that belongs with me"Morgan said "Fine you want it"Cassie said She throw the vase and it broke. "Cassie" Morgan said " Our marriage didn't last so why sure our wedding gifts"Cassie ask "Cassie I don't care about the vase I'm sorry I cheat , Can we talk? Morgan ask " No I don't want to talk to you"Cassie said The man came into take her box's. " Mrs.Corinthos I'm here to take you're things"The man said "Yes all the box's go to this address"Cassie said the men took the box's. " I want to see Alex"Morgan said " I don't think so Dimitri is back in his life his real father"Cassie said "Cassie I have been that child father for years while Dimitri was away" Morgan said "When you broke his mother heart you lose that right"Cassie said and left.
At Kristina office~ Alexis came in. "Kristina, How are you" Alexis ask " Oh mother this thing with Cassie and Lila and Morgan is going to get worst"Kristina said " Do you want to tell me what is going on"Alexis ask
At Cassie new house~ Cassie was unpacking when Dimitri came in. " Nice house'' Dimitri said "Thank you for support me in all these it's nice to know I can trust someone"Cassie said " Yes you can"Dimitri said they share a kiss. Cassie pull back. "Dimitri I'm not ready for a relationship I just want to enjoy being a single mother for a while"Cassie said " All right I will respect that why don't we go to dinner and talk about our son and about who house he will stay at"Dimitri said "Sure I will get dress"Cassie said she left and Dimitri wait for her. "Soon you will be mine again"Dimitri said
At Skye magazine~Skye and Rae were talking. "Skye'' Rae said " Oh mother I wish I could fix this I sure of made Lila confess to Cassie"Skye said " Lila is adult you can't control her"Rae said " I just wish Cassie would talk to me it's like I'm lose My little girl again"Skye said " Maybe I can help "Jax said as he came in. " I will let you to talk"Rae said and left. "Jax this is a mess"Skye said " Yes it is I'm having breakfast with Cassie tomorrow why don't you join us"Jax ask " I don't think that a great idea"Skye said " I to, Cassie is planning something I can tell and she in a lot of pain she needs us both"Jax said " All right I will try"Skye said " Thanks it will get better"Jax said " I hope so"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment