Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 28


At the Port Charles hotel~ Cassie and Dimitri came in. " I wish we went somewhere else"Cassie said " It will be fine"Dimitri said "Dimitri"The man said as he came by. "Edmund you're back, isn't that great darling"Dimitri said "Yes it is"Cassie said "Cassie you look great as always "Edmund said " Thank you why are you back"Cassie ask " I came to help Alexander"Edmund said "We found a match"Cassie said "That is great who"Edmund ask "Mother, Why don't you join us for dinner"Dimitri ask they sit down. "Will I'm glad Alexander is having surgery soon"Edmund said " Me to"Cassie said "Alexander is strong his a Cassadine"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said "Dimitri I was thinking of staying longer"Edmund said "Sure we can use you at the empire"Dimitri said " I will go now and let you two talk"Edmund said he left. " You look happy that you're brother is back"Cassie said "Yes I'm"Dimitri said " I was thinking when our son gets out he sure stay with me"Cassie said "Fine but we sure hire a nurse to take care of our son and I want to see him anytime"Dimitri said "That fine" Cassie said "Cassandra you sure now I want you back"Dimitri said he took her hand. "Oh Dimitri I'm not ready to trust again or fall in love"Cassie said " I know and I will be there when you are"Dimitri said "I don't want to hurt you anymore"Cassie said " That in the past"Dimitri said "There is something you sure know what I'm planning for Lila and Morgan"Cassie said she told him.
" Our you sure about that"Dimitri ask "Yes I'm"Cassie said " I hope you know what you're doing but you have my support, Now let me take you home"Dimitri said " Yes I have a lot to do tomorrow like fine a job"Cassie said "You don't have to work"Dimitri said " No but I want to"Cassie said they left.
At Skye/Lorenzo!~ Skye and Lorenzo were talking, "Skye how are you doing I know this is hard on you" Lorenzo said " Yes it is, Cassie hasn't called me back "Skye said "Give her time"Lorenzo said "Tomorrow Cassie and Jax our having breakfast and Jax ask me to join them"Skye said " I hope it goes well" Lorenzo said " Me to"Skye said
At the Quartermaine~"Dillon I'm glad your back"Alan said "Thank you it feels good to be back with my family now I need to find a job"Dillon said " I have one for you"Ned said as he came in. "What is it"Dillon ask " I want to reopen L&B will you help me?Ned ask "Sure I will love that"Dillon said " Is something going on with you and Georgia? Monica ask "Yes we our getting a divorce I have the children for the summer"Dillon said "I'm sorry"Monica said " Me too I thought we were forever" Dillon said " Yea"Ned said "We all our here for you"Alan said
The NextDay~ At Kelly's~ Josslyn and Cassie were having coffee. "Josslyn I bought a house and I want you to move in with me"Cassie said "Sure why not, Now we need to find a job"Josslyn said "Yes maybe we can do something together'' Cassie said " Maybe now let's go meet Daddy"Josslyn said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment