Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 35


At the Courtroom~ "When did you decision that you wanted Morgan" Kristina ask "After that night when we were talking and Cassie still loved Dimitri she was not over him as she told everyone" Lila said "Did you care at all about you're sister" Kristina ask " Yes I did not want to hurt Cassie" Lila said " But you never stop it" Kristina ask " No" Lila said " Is this you in a picture with Morgan" Kristina ask "Yes" Lila said "How long has it been going on" Kristina ask " Five years" Lila said "I'm done" Kristina said "Do you have anymore witness" The judge ask "Yes I call Morgan to the stand" Kristina said Morgan got swear in."Morgan when you're wife was miscarry you're second child where were you" Kristina ask " I was with Lila" Morgan said "Why did you sleep with Lila don't you love you're wife" Kristina ask " Yes I loved Cassie I loved both women I don't know I did it wasn't worth it and I'm sorry Cassie for hurt you I miss you"Morgan said Cassie wipe her tears."I'm done" Kristina said " Morgan did you know how that Lila wanted you" Justin ask " No " Morgan said "Who is to blame for the affair" Justin ask " We both our"Morgan said "I'm done" Justin said " me to for now" Kristina said " We will reset in the morning" The judge said Cassie got up. "Cassandra"Dimitri said " I just need to be alone, Why don't you go see our son" Cassie said "Sure"Dimitri said Cassie left. "This whole thing is a mess"Jax said "Yes it is"Brenda said "Lila why don't you come home with us"Skye said " You may want to use the back there are reports out there" Ned said "I'm not scare of them" Lila said she went by them. " Mrs.Alcazar how could you go after you're sister husband" Was it hard" Did you not care"The report ask " I never want this to happened but my sister is only lash out because she is scare of being alone that all" Lila said "Don't you have a heart " the report ask "I guess not" Morgan said and left. " I want you out of here" Lorenzo said the report left. " Lila how could you say that" Skye ask "Mother it's true Cassie hate being alone she doesn't need Money" Lila said "I'm regret lie to her about this"Skye said

At the Docks~ Cassie was sit thinking about all of this when Morgan came by. " Don't push me away I want to talk to you"Morgan said " Fine you have ten min"Cassie said "I'm sorry for this cheat on you with Lila"Morgan said " What hurt the most was you were sleeping with Lila while I was miscarry the baby! How could you! all thought our marriage! Cassie yelled " I regret that I did not know you were having a miscarry I sure of been there support you" Morgan said "You didn't want a baby anyway"Cassie said " I did not want to lose you and to be hurt again" Morgan said "I just want to give you a child you were so great with Alex I thought we were happy I did love you not Dimitri"Cassie said " I know you loved me but not the same as you loved Dimitri , we were happy but not all this is Lila fault maybe we were not meant to be" Morgans said " I have to go pick up my son"Cassie said "I'm glad Alex is doing great I miss him"Morgan said " He doesn't need you now that Dimitri is back"Cassie said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ "You don't meant that you regret helping Lila" Lorenzo said "Yes I do our daughter thinks she can take anything she want!Skye said "This is out of control! Lorenzo said "Yes it is"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment