Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 36


At General Hospital~ Alex room~ Dimitri came in. "Dad"Alex said " I have some news you can go home today"Dimitri said "Yes" Alex said "Yes and soon you're mother and I will be together"Dimitri said "Cool, who’s house I'm stay at" Alex ask as Cassie came in. "You will stay with me and Aunt Josslyn" Cassie said "Cool"Alex said "Yes I will go check out the paperwork" Dimitri said "Mom our you okay"Alex said "Yes now that you are" Cassie said

At Kelly's~ Dillon was there with his children Maxi and Georgiana when Josslyn came in. "Hello I'm Josslyn can I take you're order"she said 'Your working here"Dillon said "Yes I'm helping my grandmother out"Josslyn said " Oh you don't remember me but I'm Dillion Quartermaine" He said " Josslyn jacks she said "So Josslyn anything new in you're life" last time I was here you were leaving town" Dillon said " I need a chance beside my family need me" Josslyn said " Yes I'm sure" Dillon said

At the Quartermaine~ Skye came in. "Skye how are you doing"AJ ask " I hate this"Skye said " I know I wish I could fix this for you"AJ said "Me to but I'm going to work on my life now " Skye said " Good for you"AJ said Lydia came in. "Lydia are you looking for a job"Skye ask " Maybe why" Lydia ask " My mother and I our open a magazine and Cassie was going to work with us but now she not I need someone" Skye said " Are you asking me" Lydia ask "yes you will be perfect it's a fashion magazine" Skye said " I would love to" Lydia said "Thank you"Skye said

At General Hospital~ Liz room~ Emily came in. " Liz how are you doing" Emily ask "Good soon I will get to go home" Liz said "That good I hope one day we can get past all this" Emily said "Yes we can have you hear from Lucky" Liz ask as Dimitri and Cassie and Alex came in. " Alexander " Liz said " Alexander has something to say to you"Dimitri said "Thank you Grandmother" Alex said "Your welcome I love you I hope get to know you to" Liz said " Me too"Alex said "We sure go Alex gets to go home"Cassie said So do I" Liz said "That great"Cassie said "Cassandra why don't you take our son to the car and I will help mother with the paperwork so she can go home"Dimitri said "Sure" Cassie said Cassie and Alex left. "Emily can you help me with the paperwork" Dimitri ask "Sure"Emily said they went into the hallway. " I will not allow you to tell my mother about Lucky not yet or it will hurt her recover which you love" Dimitri said "That not true I never wanted Liz to get hurt"Emily said " Just let me tell mother about Lucky" Dimitri said "Fine" Emily said she left and Dimitri went to his mother room. " Mother you can stay with me"Dimitri said " How will you get Cassie back with me there" Liz said " Don't worry Mother I will"Dimitri said " I hope you do you look happy with Cassie I wish I was there at you're wedding" Liz said " That was not you're fault" Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment