Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 37


At Skye/Rae office~ Skye was set up the office when Jax came in. "Skye"Jax said "Oh Jax I hate all this what happened in court today"Skye said "Yes this affair hurt everyone"Jax said "Yes just like ours did"Skye said "Yes it did"Jax said " I remember that Lorenzo and I got into a big fight about his business and I was worry about Lila and Chandler getting hurt"Skye said "Yes and Brenda and I been fighting I fly in doctors to see if Brenda could get pregnant but nothing worked it was hard on both of us and I want just to give up" Jax said "And then you walked into Port Charles bar and we just talk"Skye said "Yes it was nice like the old days"Jax said "Yes then we sleep together and never told anyone about it till Cassie got sick"Skye said "Yes Cassie need a bone marrow"Jax said "Yes and I had to tell the truth I could not lie anymore and let my daughter die Lorenzo never forgive me he loved Cassie"Skye said "Yes and I was hurt by you so I win custody of Cassie"Jax said "Yes and I had weekends and holidays and birthday and what hurt the most was Brenda got to be a mother to my daughter"Skye said "They did not get along it was a nightmare"Jax said "Yes I'm sure"Skye said as Lorenzo came in.
"What is going on? Lorenzo ask " We were talking about Cassie"Skye said "What the past"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Jax said " I hate that you two cheat and lied about it but I do love Cassie even now" Lorenzo said "Yes we know"Skye said " I even named her after my Mother" Lorenzo said " I have to go" Jax said and left." Lorenzo you have nothing to worry about with Jax"Skye said " It took a while but I trust you again" Lorenzo said " I know you do" Skye said

At Lila~ Emily came in. "Emily why are you here" Lila ask " I thought you may want to talk"Emily said " Is it wrong of me not to regret that I sleep with Morgan" Lila ask " No I don't regret Nikolas and I just the hurt"Emily said "Yes I do regret that to I just wish Morgan and I could be together" Lila said " I know but maybe you will find someone better or you will never get Cassie back" Emily said "Cassie and I never got along anyway" Lila said "Yes but don't you want to chance that" Emily ask "Maybe" Lila said

At Cassie~ Dimitri and Cassie put Alex to bed. "I'm so glad his better if we lose him"Cassie said "I know let's go downstairs"Dimitri said they went downstairs. " Do you want a drink"Cassie ask "Sure" Dimitri said they sit down."Cassandra our you okay about court today" Do you want to talk" Dimitri ask " Dimitri you been so support you have chance from when we were married and I don't want to ruin it by talk about Morgan I been lean on you to much" Cassie said " When I was away I thought about what went wrong in our marriage and one of them was that I wasn't there"Dimitri said "We both made mistake in our marriage"Cassie said "Yes we had to have it all , I sure go I will be back tomorrow"Dimitri said " All right"Cassie said "Call me if you need me" Dimitri said " I will"Cassie said Dimitri left.

No comments:

Post a Comment