Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 38


At Cassie/Josslyn~ Josslyn room she was looking at a picture thinking about the past when Cassie came in. "Our you okay? who is in that picture" Cassie ask " The man I loved who broken my heart"Josslyn said "Oh Joss I been catch up with my own drama that I haven't been there for you that will chance"Cassie said " I know"Josslyn said "What happened"Cassie ask " David wanted to get marry and I don't want to I see what it does to my mother and Sonny and you and Dimitri and Morgan"Josslyn said "Josslyn it doesn't mean you will be hurt like that to you can't give up on love"Cassie said "What about you"Josslyn ask " I'm not give up but it will take a while for me to trust anyone"Cassie said " Me to, How is my nephew"Josslyn ask "Great his sleeping"Cassie said " We both will get through anything we were raise by strong women"Josslyn said "Yes"Cassie said

The Next Morning~ Cassie and Josslyn~ Cassie was getting ready for court she was telling the nanny how to take care of her son. " It will be fine"The women said "Mommy"Alex said " I have to take care of something but I will be back soon"Cassie said "Okay"Alex said she open the door and it was Skye."Mother what is it"Cassie ask " Grandmother"Alex said "I'm so glad you're alright we love you Alex"Skye said " I love you to"Alex said the nanny took him upstairs."What is it"Cassie ask " After yesterday I realize I was wrong to keep quiet I sure of made Lila stop it and confess I just did not know what to do"Skye said " I believe you"Cassie said "Good I miss you"Skye said " I miss you to"Cassie said they share a hug.

At the Courthouse~ Everyone was wait when Cassie and Skye came in. "Are we ready"The judge ask "Yes you're honor I call my client to the stand" Kristina said " Mrs.Corinthos how did you find out about the affair" Kristina ask " Someone sent me a picture of Lila and Morgan"Cassie said "Did you talk to them about it" Kristina ask “Yes I did I was so anger that I did it on Lila big night where the whole town could hear" Cassie said "Did you and Morgan have any problems before the affair" Kristina ask " Not that I thought yes I had miscarry but we talk about it I did not want to make the same mistake in this marriage that I made with Dimitri"Cassie said " In all this what hurt you the most" Kristina ask " that Lila could do this to me I guess I can not court on her like I can my other sister"Cassie said "I'm done" Kristina ask " Are you both done" the judge ask Yes' Justin said " This isn't about money it's about the value of a marriage between a woman and a man and the vows they take this affair cost more then just Cassie and Morgan a whole family is hurt over this Lila wanted what her sister had" Kristina said

"This isn't about money it's about pay back Cassie is upset and wants to hurt her sister she is use the law to do this" Justin said " I will make my decision in the morning" The judge said

No comments:

Post a Comment