Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 18”


At General Hospital~ Brenda room~ Jax came in. " I wish you were not died I hate what I did to you I'm sorry I hurt you I hope you're at peace"Jax said 

In the hallway~"Julia I'm sorry about Brenda"Lois said "Thank you" Julia said "But leave Ned alone his mine"Lois said " Ned and I our just friends"Julia said "Good" Lois said "Chandler and Lorenzo and Skye and Cassie and Lila and Kristina came up. "Chandler we our going to do the surgery tonight we need to get you ready"Alan said "All right"Chandler said Bobbie took Chandler into a room. "Dad save my son"Skye said "I will"Alan said David Hayward came by. "I'm going to do the surgery and I will save you're son"David said "Thank you I know you will save my son"Skye said Alan and David left. "That was some night" Lorenzo said "Yes to think we almost lose our son"Skye said "Yes but thank god we did not and Chandler is going to make it" Lorenzo said "Yes I just don't get why he would just give up"Skye said Jax came by. "Did you stop Chandler"Jax ask "Yes we did"Skye said

Brenda room~Skye came in. "Will finally you're doing something right and saving my son I can't lose him thank you know if things were different maybe we could of been close as sisters"Skye said she left. in the hallway~ Rae was crying as Alan came by. " I wish we could of saved our daughter"Rae said "Me to"Alan said they share a hug and Monica watch them. Kristina was waiting for Chandler, "Did you lie about the baby"Skye ask "Yes it was the only thing I could think of I will tell Chandler the truth"Kristina said "No it's going to give my son hope a reason to live I will help you with this"Skye said " How"Kristina ask " I have a plan"Skye said

"That was scare"Cassie said "Yes it was I can't take it if we lose Chandler"Lila said Lorenzo came by. "What would make it even better if you two made up" Lorenzo said "We will never be close after what you did but you're my sister"Cassie said " I feel the same way" Lila said

Hours later~ David came by. "How is my son"Lorenzo ask "Chandler made it out his fine just sleeping now"David said "Thank you"Skye said " I suggest you all go home and come back in the morning"David said

No comments:

Post a Comment